Options

Replies

• GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    Inspirational and amazing!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Your story was so inspirational! Thank you for sharing. You look absolutely fabulous. I know your family is proud of you.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing!!!!! :D
  • juliek710
    juliek710 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story!
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You are a true inspiration and proof that deciding to love yourself and take care of you will work.
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing, truly inspiring and a great testament to "Yes, I can". Thank you and Congratulations!
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Nice work. You deserve it.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Your story brings tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you ... you created a positive ending to a story that could have ended very badly. Congratulations on your success and your healthy lifestyle!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    What a great story. Thank you for sharing.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am speechless........what a wonderful, inspiring story.:flowerforyou:
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    What an amazing story - thanks for sharing. =)
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you are an inspiration to all of us here! You look absolutely fantastic, thanks for sharing your journey with us.
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely amazing! You are a testament to everyone out there who uses excuses for waiting to lose wait. You could have had all of the excuses in the world to wait, but you made a choice to listen to the doctor and change things for yourself!! I am sure your kids are especially thankful to have a mommy who cares for herself and them enough to fight this hard! You are an amazing and wonderful person and thank you for sharing your story with us :flowerforyou:
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Wow! Simply inspirational. Your determination and hard work is a testament to you as an individual. Well done, you are truly amazing. xxx
  • ambaree143
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing your story and your incredible journey. I have tears in my eyes, as I see your pictures of before and after and at your motivation and strength of character to get to where you are today.

I shall remember you, when I don't feel like excercising....I have to lose weight for health reasons too.
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! You look great!
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Options
    Amazing and absolutely inspirational!!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! I love your photos and how you've chronicled your journey. Your success is amazing and inspiring; thank you very much for sharing with us! :flowerforyou:
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!