18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Options

Replies

• NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your success!

Your story is inspiring.

I'm sorry you had such a dramatic wake up call. And I'm glad you recovered!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a great story! And you look great!!
  • xPeaceLuvVeggiesx
    Options
    Congratulations on ALL of your success! You are an inspiration to us all <3
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. We all need a wake up call. You have had to travel a long hard road. You have survived. I need to quit making excuses.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, Who knew loosing weight could have such a powerful impact on ones life
  • gdavidm
    gdavidm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, simply awesome.
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    good job,you look amazing
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This just made me cry at work..... they are tears of joy, of hope! :cry: :smile: I had a bulging disc since 2002 and suffered chronic back pain. I have been down a rough road as well (not as rough as yours though) disc decompression, car accident(s), now I am facing some sort of auto immune disease. I’m scared out my mind of what it can and will do to me. At the same time I am not as worried that I will hurt my spine doing exercise because we now know it’s not my disc. This encourages me that I can now push myself. Seeing others like you give me a great deal of hope. Thank you for sharing this! :flowerforyou:
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and so inspiring. Congrats!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • leedee85
    Options
    way to go
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You should feel so unbelievably proud of yourself - you are living proof that it's not just about looks (even though you look amazing!) but about the importance of nutrition and exercise in our health. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    wow, you are a true inspiration! You look amazing and have come such a long way!
  • Stiles150
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing story. Your are very inspiring! Congrats on your weight lose and new healthy self!
  • fergie2812
    Options
    omg i am sitting in work crying (trying not to explain why!!) You are truly an inspiration to all of us and especially your kids. Well done
  • josachi
    Options
    Bravo! Thanks for the reminder that no matter what the obstacles, we choose to take action or make excuses. Awesome accomplishment. You look absolutely fabulous!
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    SO amazing, so so amazing. Thank you, I needed this today. So So So proud of you!
  • Kristigger98
    Kristigger98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your story is nothing short of inspiring and amazing.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story. so happy for you!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing story - well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!