18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Options

Replies

• LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Makes me tear up reading this! Way to keep going...you have been an amazing example to everyone else, but more importantly your own family. Much love!
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love this story!!!!! YOU are AMAZING! :) Congratulations on all your hard work!!!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Best person n MFP yet what an amazing story x
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I actually teared up a little reading your story and looking at your pics. I had a microdiscectomy a few years ago after years of pain, but nothing AT ALL like what you've been through.

Absolutely so inspired by your story. Way to go!!
  • ruedesigns
    Options
    Awesome story. You look great.
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Incrediable!! Your story is so amazing <3
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing and courageous story and I was so happy to read it. Thank you. I am inspired.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing example of someone taking back their life. Congratulations, I wish you continued health and healing.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    congratulations! this is a wonderful accomplishment! very inspiring!:smile:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I really needed your story today. Thank you! sometimes I get discouraged & feel out of control. I love the picture of the pants. I wish I would have taken one of those to remind me how far I've come.

You look amazing & have such a great attitude. CONGRATS on your transformation!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Wow! What powerful motivation for change, and what an amazing change!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tear jerky stopry for real!! Truly amazing and very inspiring!!! You look awesome and to run even still with numbness just tells me even more that I can live with my excuses or I can get it done! Thank you for sharing!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    TRULY amazing and shows that ANYONE can do it if they have the motivation and follow through! You are an inspiration.
  • tmuster
    Options
    wow.. that was so inspiring.. You are a true warrior.
  • bamagirl485564
    bamagirl485564 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, God has surely Blessed you and your Family. May you continue to feel Great and Thankful for your Blessings!! Your determination is very inspirational. God Bless you all!
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What a power story. Thank you so very much for sharing your journey! It makes me believe that as long as you put your heart and mind to it...anything is possible. You're amazing!!!!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I am just in TEARS...you are amazing!
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely inspiring and amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, you've come such a long way and have so much to show for it.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
    You look fantastic and are a great role model to your friends and family for proving you can do this
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    God is truly amazing and so are you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!