I need men

Options
12346»

Replies

• traveljjo
    traveljjo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree! Just sent that one to my girlfriends.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care. Just testing to see if you could really take any and all comments like you said in the original post. Apparently not.
    [/quote]

I didn't even no you wrote to me! I was on about the girl with felt tip in her hair I was asking for fitness and she has to go and hate just completly off topic! Hate on my body all you want because that's the only way I'm going to fix it with truth! My face is just perfect how it is :p
    No hard feelings OP, I think most of the thread are just playing around

On an actual serious note, want to deter pervs?

Post about how awkward it is to do heavy squats on your period.
    It's like kryptonite for d*ck, trust me.
    A true warrior gets blood on his sword.

Challenge accepted.
    Quote Of The Day nominee

Omg this is the best thing I ever read!
  • traveljjo
    traveljjo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    PS- I know this is HotMummyMission's post, but if anyone needs more friends for support, I am a new member today, and would love some fellow fat burners to add to my profile!

I agree, most men are perv's- some can just decide to control it. This thread gave me a good laugh today... thanks all. :-)
  • TheGuitarist1970
    Options
    Add me then. I'd be happy to help and would appreciate the honest feedback myself!

Cheers!

(you look great by the way (besed upon the one pic I see.) :smooched:
  • TheGuitarist1970
    Options
    PS- I know this is HotMummyMission's post, but if anyone needs more friends for support, I am a new member today, and would love some fellow fat burners to add to my profile!

I agree, most men are perv's- some can just decide to control it. This thread gave me a good laugh today... thanks all. :-)

Feel free to add me traveljjo!
    Cheers!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This topic has been locked. The post started off with the best intentions, however it quickly derailed into insults and vulgar questions/statements.

The guideline in question states:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

&
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.