Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Replies

• Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Never give up! Our bodies are miraculous things :)
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    You are AMAZING!!!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Amazing
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,293 Member
    Amazing! I hope every person who is wondering if it is worth it will take a look at your story and the pictures of you and your family. Well done, you. You are very lucky to have made such a great recovery and to have changed the lives of so many in the process.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    awesome
  • You are an amazing inspiration to all of us! Your story just brought me to tears - amazing, amazing, amazing! Thank you for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    You are an inspiration!
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    That incredible. you look amazing
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Now that is one of the most inspirational stories I have EVER read on this site. You go girl! Thank you for sharing, you are beautiful and truly a strong and amazing woman♥
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    WOW..SO FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing such an amazing testimony.
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    You are an inspiration to me. WTG. Congratulations!
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Of all the success stories I have read, yours is the most incredible and inspiring of them all. Thank you for showing all of us what determination looks like. Good luck to you!
  • Absolutely amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with us! :)
  • elesiac
    elesiac Posts: 30 Member
    One word "Wow"
  • I noticed in all of the pictures you are smiliing. I love that! You are an inspiration! Thank you for the motivation. It can be done! :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    WOW, what a great SUCCESS Story, thank you for sharing!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Amazing. You are such a inspiration. Congratulations on your hard work. Be very proud of yourself. That polka dot dress is really cute on you, hope you bought it.
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    You make me want to go home and excercise! Truely amazing!
  • junkmama1
    junkmama1 Posts: 16 Member
    What a great inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing:)
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    **speechless**!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!