Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    13 inch calf
    20 inch thigh

My legs are my favorite body part!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I havent measured them in a while but I DO know that I can never find boots. Even winter UGG type boots are sometimes too small :sad:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1
    15 inch calves
    && 24 inch thighs.
    :X
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    My goal is to gain 15 lbs of muscle because I feel I'm too thin for my height. 6'2" 125 lbs. My legs are really small 12" calves and 17.5" thighs. To me that seems small but I would like to hear what others are.

I have 12" calves too, but I'm much shorter than you. As long as you're healthy I think you should embrace what you have. Sounds like you just have naturally thin legs. :)
    they are probably naturally thin but some muscle on them wouldn't hurt.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    14".
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Mine are 14 inches - I measured specially!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    13"
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough calves are one of the first things I notice on a woman. I dig big calves.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Mine are around 14.5" and my upper thighs are about 22". I hate my legs :cry: I'm 5'6" tall.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    15 inch calves.
    21 inch thighs.
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    im 5'7 my calves are 14" and my thighs are 21" OF PURE MUSCLE!!!!
    my calves used to be over 17' like a year ago, so a big thanks thanks goes out to weight training :)
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Ginormous..and even the "big calf" boots never ever fit me. :( I'm with so many of you..I WANT BOOTS!
  • taelardinois
    taelardinois Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have big calves. I believe a lot of it is tied to genetics so I blame my dad for that one. :) You can find boots at dsw.com or nordstrom.
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My calves have always stayed around 15" no matter what. My thighs are 23" at the moment and hopefully will keep shrinking, but I've always had a heavier lower half.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    13", I have issues with tall boots being too big and looking sloppy.
  • luzny
    luzny Posts: 5
    Options
    i want bigger calves but its not about me. you girls should all know that big calves are sexy. whether it takes real hard work to get em or just you dads genetics :)
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This post depresses me. My thighs are 25" each. In other words, enormous. I would kill for small thighs. My calves, those are big, too. Haven't measured them, though.

*le sigh*

:(
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain 15 lbs of muscle because I feel I'm too thin for my height. 6'2" 125 lbs. My legs are really small 12" calves and 17.5" thighs. To me that seems small but I would like to hear what others are.

I have 12" calves too, but I'm much shorter than you. As long as you're healthy I think you should embrace what you have. Sounds like you just have naturally thin legs. :)
    they are probably naturally thin but some muscle on them wouldn't hurt.

Oh yes definitely being healthy is the goal, good luck!
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Too big to wear cute boots -_-

Fortunately I see more stores are starting to offer "wide width" boots... but they're still not as cute as the normal width boots.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Calves are 16", thighs are 21".

I've always had huge calves & always hated them. Not too concerned about it now (these things matter less when you get older) but my Mom & I always tease that we have "tree trunk" legs.