HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!! 30D Shred Level2 ?
Okay, I am currently 234 pounds and I just did Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred . . . does anyone know how many calories that would burn for me?????
i have no idea but how do you like the 30 day shred???0
Their is no way anyone can answer that for you. You would have to wear a device that can tell you. Such as I wear the BodyBugg, counts my steps, activity and calories burned through the day. Our weight and height makes us burn calories totally different from others.0
Their is no way anyone can answer that for you. You would have to wear a device that can tell you. Such as I wear the BodyBugg, counts my steps, activity and calories burned through the day. Our weight and height makes us burn calories totally different from others.
This- and everyone will have a different metabolic rate as well. Which is going to be determined by your genetics, age, height, etc.
So no one can tell you exactly.
When I do the 30 DS though, I put it in as circuit training for 25 minutes. That can give you a rough estimate, and perhaps help you along. I know week 2 is more intense, so maybe even put it in for 30 minutes. I wouldn't go more than that though.
Good luck completing it! It's a great program.0
I don't know if this helps, but I'm 25 and I'm 5'6??0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 304 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 503 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions