Kids with santa

13»

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    I work at a kids clothing store so I kind of know a thing or two about what is in style for kids and what definitely isn't.

LOL @ what's in style for kids. That's funny. You obviously don't have kids, because there is no such thing as "what's in style for kids".

My kid would wear a TuTu to school everyday, she isn't too concerned if it's in style or not.

Also, OP, the socks are adorable.
    thank you. most days I let her pick what she wants to wear. today it was jean overalls with a punk rock shirt and pink pants. had no effect on her play time at the park.
  • Maidofmer
    mail-1.jpg
    My little man <3

he's so cute
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Thank you :wink:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    My kid is 14 and her socks never match anything that she's wearing. Even when they're teenagers they have their own style.

Mine is 14 also and her socks don't even match each other anymore.

As for what's "in style" for kids, if someone tells my daughter that something she is wearing is stylish, she immediately replaces it. "Fashion" is nothing more than a bunch of people sitting in a room deciding what they want to sell this year.

And the socks are cute - but your daughter will most likely go through a stage where she's horrified or amused that you put them on her. It's life.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    I wanted my kids to take pics with Santa on saturday...they just looked at me like I was nuts..I guess it was warrented..I mean they are 13 and 16 3/4...LOL
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    I wanted my kids to take pics with Santa on saturday...they just looked at me like I was nuts..I guess it was warrented..I mean they are 13 and 16 3/4...LOL

Meh...I'm getting my picture taken with Santa on the 20th and I'm 28. :wink:
  • Maidofmer

hahaha that's awesome
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Kids are all so cute!

BTW, I'm pretty sure that ANYTHING you dressed her in would be embarassing to her by the time she's old enough to care. Even if it's in fashion now, that doesn't mean it's going to be in several years. Example: look at the crap kids wore in the 80's. It was IN then, but it's still ridiculous by today's standards.

So... go for it OP. Dress your adorable daughter however you like.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Well since none of you (except one) have a sense of humor I'm just going to say, socks with ruffles that big are not cute, have never been cute and WILL never be cute. Yes, I'm being rude now because apparently no one can take a joke. :) have a nice day.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Well since none of you (except one) have a sense of humor I'm just going to say, socks with ruffles that big are not cute, have never been cute and WILL never be cute. Yes, I'm being rude now because apparently no one can take a joke. :) have a nice day.

tumblr_m8rxckxM6W1r9rdxs.gif
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    We haven't done santa pictures this year and we didn't do them last year but this is from her first Christmas.

21C5EA03-0999-4199-BDA5-A8A5A853E53B-2896-000001FB66468D28.jpg