My story. 153lbs lost. Sorry so long. PICS.

Options

Replies

• NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love how you took that leap and no matter how hard it was, you told your story! I can feel the pain in your words, but I can also feel the joy and triumph as you have overcome so much. You are amazing and I am very glad that I had the opportunity to read your story, you are an inspiration to myself and the rest of us here on MFP. You have accomplished so much and I am sure that you will accomplish so much more in your life. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
  • yessy21
    Options
    Great story! Those pics speak volumes!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! <3
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. To someone like me, just starting out on my journeg and trying to make a better life for myself before it gets out of control, your honesty was inspiring and really moving. How could you doubt that you are a success story? You are beautiful, wonderful, and successful in every way. Congratulations on taking control of your life and making it what you want it to be.

Lauren
    New York
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Amazing! :)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wow! How can you doubt your success? You've overcome so much and done such a wonderful job finding out who you are and what is best for you! That is a tremendous success! Congratulations! You are beautiful and a real testament to hard work and dedication. I wish you all the best in continuing this healthy lifestyle - both physically and emotionally!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story. You should be very proud of your accomplishments. You have done absolutely great!!!!
    Congratulations and I wish you will in your future endeavors with Nursing as well. Just remember that just as weight loss is a journey so is reaching our goals. You have already decided on your Master's Degree which is awesome. Nursing isn't easy but I know that if you can accomplish what you've accomplished with your weight so can you do the same in your books.

Sometimes in life we experience some tough and nasy situations; however, it prepares us to appreciate the wonderful things that we accomplish in the future. So, inspite of all the horror you experienced as a child; you should have yourself a party for not letting it make you quit.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Congratulations and what an amazing journey!
  • 1bobjones1
    Options
    Holy **** !!!!!!! You should go to school for journalism, couldn't stop reading your post, you look great. Congratulations.
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Dawn, That was VERY inspiring. Thank YOU for sharing your story - I read every word. A million high 5's are sent your way for a job well done. Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, it is very touching, you've come such a long way and are truly inspiring, you look beautiful and by looking at your pics now, you would never think you were ever that shy! WTG!
  • BrittanyynattirB
    Options
    you goo girl!!! keep up the good work my goal is a 16
  • sweet1ntx
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Congratulations on your weight loss and finding yourself...be proud of everything in your life..your decidion to get healthy and come out! You look great!!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Never be sorry about the route life took you on. It has made you what/who you are today. I have only been on MFP for a week. To come across a story like yours shows me there is hope for me. I am at a point that I hate myself and everything about me because of my weight. I don't have as much to lose as you did, which shows me that if you can make the journey to lose 153lbs then I can do what I need to. No excuses, no whining, no more poor me. When it seems impossible I am going to re-read your story to give me the strengh to continue on.
    Thanks again for sharing!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, and your last paragraph is spot on.
    You look wonderful, congratulations on your success so far.
  • aritchey1977
    aritchey1977 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You rock girl! And you look fantastic! Good job!
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Dawn!
  • iSurvive
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job!
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
  • momofpre
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
    :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!