Skinnyfat before and after

Options
13»

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? how much did your weight change from before and after?
  • delacruz_courtney
    Options
    So what is your lifting routine like? Great job :)!!
    Nevermind! I read other post :).
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

I'm 176cm/5"9. In the befores I weighed less than 2kg more than I do now.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options

I'm 176cm/5"9. In the befores I weighed less than 2kg more than I do now.

im 175 , still 5'9" please become shorter:'(
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I wish. Being tall is awkward
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    that's truly amazing!! I want to do weights .. have NOT a clue what to do. I can't afford a trainer .. so I'm a bit concerned about what, how, etc..

My son had a personal trainer.. not sure if he wants "mom" to hang out with him at the gym lifting weights (giggles) :laugh:
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing Transformation! I would like to lift weights, i'm not on here to loose weight; i want to tone myself (midsection mainly) and just watch what i eat. Maybe i should talk to my doctor about it.....
  • Mutant13
    Options
    that's truly amazing!! I want to do weights .. have NOT a clue what to do. I can't afford a trainer .. so I'm a bit concerned about what, how, etc..

My son had a personal trainer.. not sure if he wants "mom" to hang out with him at the gym lifting weights (giggles) :laugh:

Thanks,

I couldn't afford a regular PT either, however a lot of gyms have a free consultation session on offer, you could try that and ask the trainer to show you some basic lifts.

If not, try studying some videos online :)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Teticia, sounds like lifting is definitely for you!
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Teticia, sounds like lifting is definitely for you!

I've been thinking about it, i just don't know if it's something that i can do. I'll look into it at my next Doctors Appointment next week. It seems like i've plateaued on toning via Cardio/Some Ab Exercises.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Best of luck with it then!
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! (:
  • Missy123556
    Options
    You look HOT! How big of a change did you make to your diet? Drastic change of eating habits or is this mostly attributed to lifting?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    holy cow you're so toned! You look amazing!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    You look HOT! How big of a change did you make to your diet? Drastic change of eating habits or is this mostly attributed to lifting?

Thanks everybody!
    I made some small changes to my diet, cutting down on alcohol, eating very frequently (at least 6 times a day) and eating more protein, but I always had a relatively healthy diet anyway. I ate at maintenance the whole time so this was done with a very small exercise deficit (approx >100 cals a day)

Anyone is welcome to add me and view my diary if you're interested in my nutrition
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!