I'm really craving PIZZA....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I used to use shredded cauliflower for pizza crust.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Help im am craving pizza so bad, but im trying to stick to my 1200 cal diet, any suggestions on how to get this pizza monkey off my back?????

so have a pizza! im on 1200 cal a day, and i have pizza all the time! 2 ways, 1) lean cuisines, and just add some jalepeno and fresh tomatoe for flavor, mmmmmm or 2) make your own pizzas on the 100 calorie sanwich thins... that is yummy too!
  • cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    dominos.com
    pizzahut.com
    papajohns.com

LOL
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Go to the pizzeria, order 1 or 2 slices of your favorite pie and eat it. go home and feel good.
  • RL100less
    RL100less Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Knock yourself out and have it...!
    Before 4:00 PM, but low cals the rest of the day.
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Make a healthy one OR just have pizza. That might sound bad to hear but if your body is craving it then have it. You need to change your relationship with food. Yes eat healthy but have a cheat day as well. Stressing over if you want pizza or if you had pizza with just make you gain weight as well.

Very true! If you don't eat a small amount now (within your calorie range) then you might end up over-eating on pizza tomorrow.
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    At my grocery store they have yummy personal pizzas for 310 calories
    Or, you could make a pizza on a tortilla like I sometimes do with tomato paste for sauce mixed with herbs. Add a bit of cheese and veggies and it comes to about 280-300 cals for a pizza with 1 oz cheese, 2 tbsp tomato paste and a few veggies.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Eat some pizza!!!!!!!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You're a guy on a 1,200 calorie diet? Do you have to go so low? It'd be a lot easier to stick with a diet if it was one that you could fit in a slice or two of pizza.

^This. The problem ain't the pizza.
  • 24dberlin24
    Options
    Get a flat bread and put in oven to get crispy on both sides. Pull out add pizza sauce with lots of veggies and low fat cheese. put back in oven until warm and melted... Tastes great
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    This is why exercise calories are so wonderful.

Even during the brief time I was on 1200 calories, I still managed to fit half a pizza in my calorie budget once a week.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Have a slice but limit it to that. Total self denial just drives you crazy for no good reason.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    You're a guy on a 1,200 calorie diet? Do you have to go so low? It'd be a lot easier to stick with a diet if it was one that you could fit in a slice or two of pizza.

wait, he's a dude???

man, i see someone posting about 1200 calories and i immediatly think "chick."
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I would either make a pita pizza (or tortilla pizza) or go to my local pizza shop/store that sells it by the slice and get one or two slices.

There's no reason you CAN'T have it, make it fit into your day.
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut pizza for lunch today...1/4 of thin crust bbq chicken pizza and large salad with the low cal ranch dressing and a diet soda. All for 441 calories...you can fit it in, just tweak what you used to do...that is what i did. Instead of having 6 pieces of the stuff crust...I moved to the thin crust and have fewer slices.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    eat the pizza! what on earth? pizza is NOT a bottle of fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a little bit of c arbs which your body can use for energy right away.
    If you get one with any veggies on it, that counts.
    It has protein, healthy fat and sodium which is also necessary. the tomato sauce is FULL of good things your body needs.

I cannot for the life of me understand who on earth taught soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people that salad is good and pizza will prevent you from ever losing weight.

eat two or three slices. not the whole pizza.

THE END.

or make these :bigsmile:

mini+pizzas.jpg

I'm going to need to know where to find the recipe for those!!! :)
  • dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Half of this:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=274873952

Topped up with half of this:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258452081

Is only just over a third of your daily calorie limit...
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    eat the pizza! what on earth? pizza is NOT a bottle of fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini+pizzas.jpg

and this is why I love having you on my friends list.

OP-if you're craving it, then eat the pizza. I haven't given up anything since I joined MFP, I just know if I eat half of it like I used to, how many calories it is. I've also made home made pizza alot more now and I find I like it way better than anything I can buy
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'll take one slice of taco pizza w/pack of hot pepper flakes =)
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options

wait, he's a dude???

man, i see someone posting about 1200 calories and i immediatly think "chick."

LOL!!