Wanting a W/L buddy, going to lose 80+ pounds! Anyone?

124»

Replies

• kendallggaylor
    kendallggaylor Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me! My goal is to lose about 90 pounds!
  • looking to lose 80-100 pls add me! looking for support and motivation along the way!
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    feel free to add me i have 131 lbs i want to lose so far 53 are gone
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Hi there. I have rejoined myself and still need to lose 30-35 pounds. I will send you a friend request and good for you!
  • OK count me in. I have approx 100lb to loose, 80 would be fine too. I have lost 8 lb, I think it was water weight. I am new at this. I did a de tox and lost some water weight, hope it doesn't pile back on as i ate very sparsely cause it felt right and i did not want for food.:smile: Man those are interesting smilys
  • I am with ya buddy!!! I am wanting to lose 60 pounds so not far behind ya
  • SloRunner25
    SloRunner25 Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. When I started at 205 lbs. I had 50 pounds to go. Joined here at 198 lbs. Now I have 39.6 pounds to go! Always looking for nice, dedicated and motivated people! :flowerforyou:
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Awesome to see so many people with the same goal as me. Wanted to Originally lose 86 pounds now I think 100 would be better. That puts me at 78-80 more to lose. :) Feel free to add me. Lets Motivate and work hard to Inspire each other! :)
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    You can add me. I am aiming for 70-80 pounds to be lost overrall
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    My goal is 90 lbs! 23 down so far! Anyone who wants, feel free to add me! Best of luck to you all!
  • I've got about 85+ to lose, feel free to add me, all are welcome.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    first major goal is 80, almost half way there! feel free to add
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me....I still have about 70 pounds to go and working to get it off!
  • LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    My total goal is 67 and I am down 25 already! You can add me if you want! Good luck and happy, healthy weight loss!
  • Same here. My goal is 80 and already lost 25 :smile:
  • Hi!
    My goal is 16.5 kilograms (About 36 pounds).
    From theses 36, 7 is already gone.

Well, I'd like to make friends, feel free to add me :wink:
  • Add me! 80lbs is my goal as well.

I finally got my results back from blood work done in September and my blood sugar and hemoglobin levels would indicate pre-diabetes. The more weight I lose, the better my chances are of controlling this with diet and exercise.

Just a note: when I say diet I mean the repertoire of foods I eat. I have tried all kinds of diet and nothing ever works for very long. This is a lifestyle change for me. I'm making exercise and moving more a part of my life. I'm eating selectively to fuel my body more efficiently but also for maximum satisfaction.

A wicked sense of humor is also essential in this process. For example, I often contemplate how I could never survive the zombie apocalypse with this fat *kitten* of mine.
  • You can go ahead and add me if you want. I am 7lbs into my 117 lb weight loss goal. It's a long haul but we will get there.
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    My goal is to lose 86 pounds. I have lost 32 and have 54 more to go (as of now) That goal may change once I get down to 180. Please add me as I am looking for more people that have more than just a few pounds to lose.
    Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone out there.
  • My ultimate goal is 100pounds, as I'm a short girl. My goal for the summer is 150, so 50 pound lose by June, this time I'm extremely focused!