needing some boyfriend advice!

Options
124»

Replies

• GinZing
    Options
    LOL sorry, wasn't trying to scare you, but no matter how happy and beautiful the relationship is it ends either way. Thinking of it this way has made the decision to break up easier for me. The alternative of living that life and never having a chance to really live mine (option B "die") made it obviously clear what I should do. Who doesn't want to move to Europe? lol Like someone mentioned before, I'm sure when the reality hit that this was something that was actually going to happen , and you weren't all talk, is when he actually started processing it. Ask a room full of people and and a hundred hands would raise. But for most it's a fantasy they never expect to deal with.
  • Chessie24
    Options
    Decide where you want to live, move there, and THEN find a boyfriend.

I agree. Not many people are going to be willing to move out of the country with someone they are dating. Maybe after marriage or several years of serious dating. Even still it would be hard for me because all of my family is here. I don't even want to move from the city I grew up in :/ I'd just wait until you move and find yourself a BF there.
  • hkry3250
    hkry3250 Posts: 140
    Options
    I agree with the fact that worry about finding a boyfriend once you get to where you're going. But on another note, don't be hating in the guys you dated and don't think they weren't seriously about your relationship you had together. Like so many women who think they can change men, these guys probably thought once you were in a commited relationship with them, you'd stay. You said yourself, you didn't know where you were going, but any place that would have you, and since you said your family is here, then they thought that if you really had another reason to stay the, you would.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Decide where you want to live, move there, and THEN find a boyfriend.

Everyone agrees, because this is dead on right!

Also, they may have really believed they were willing to move, until the reality of it became closer and they better realized the enormity of such a decision.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    If you feel deep in your soul a need to move, then follow that feeling. It will lead you to where you want to go. If you do anything else you will be going where they want to go. Put him in the friend zone and live your dreams:heart: There are men in other countries. You don't need to export them:wink: