Weird things that give you the heebee jeebies

Options

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Opening a refrigerated dough can and waiting for the "pop." Scares me every time.

holy crap I know! I try to stab it with a knife so it wont do that
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    the sound of scratching on leather, urrrrggghhh makes me actually feel nauseous
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Opening a refrigerated dough can and waiting for the "pop." Scares me every time.

holy crap I know! I try to stab it with a knife so it wont do that

I do the same thing...freaks me out every time!!
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sock Monkeys - evil creatures
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    The shower curtain CANNOT touch me in the shower. I will panic.

^^^^^^^^^YES YES YES ....EWWWWW wanna do a heebee jeebies dance to this!!!!!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!

~~People I dont know sitting right next to me in any kind of waiting room but especially doctors offices.

~~Touching door knobs at public places or the pen used to sign for credit cards...or putting in ur pin number on that screen that so many people touched.

~~ANYONE WHO DRESSES UP TO ENTERTAIN SMALL CHILDREN....including mall santas...come on our whole life we were told to never take candy or offers of gifts from strangers yet our parents lined us up to sit on some stranger lap for the promise of toys and candy....

~~Clowns bother me BUT NOT THE MEANT TO LOOK CREEPY ONES...at least they show you on their face what they are about..its the happy ones that seem like they got something to hide.

~~Umm the ice cream man song

~~BANGOS BEING PLAYED...can we say creepy HILLBILLIES?!?! Yeah im originally from the south and that creeps me out

~~Sharp corners on tables

~~The feeling when ur teeth scrapes the stick on a Popsicle or a sucker

~~Possible parasites in stuff like pork and whatnot

~~CHILDREN HAVING IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!!!!!! My 2 year old just started kinda havingg one who's name is the same as the one I supposedly had as a child...NOW IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT?!?!

~~Seeing people touch their belly buttons..especially dig around in them makes my skin crawl.

~~The smell of Walmart made me sick when pregnant
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The shower curtain CANNOT touch me in the shower. I will panic.

ME TOO!
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Moths

I'm terrified of moths

I can't STAND moths... butterflies bug me too, but not as much as moth. I'd rather have a million spiders and snakes crawling on me that ONE FREAKING MOTH in my general vicinity!
    Moths... and the sound of ANYTHING scraping a quahog shell. I can scratch a blackboard with my nails and it doesn't bother me one bit, but this will give me full-body shivers for DAYS!
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sticky substances in between my fingers- like jam, or soda, or anything that can be sticky.

I'm also afraid on sand on my body. and i hate the way salt water makes my hands feel.

and my sister is TERRIFIED of aluminum foil.. yes I do still chase her around with foil from time to time.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Sharing drinks

Even if some one drank something I was done with, the fact they drank something I was drinking out of freaks me out, Im all PARTICALS
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    People who are really into television shows and think that says something engaging about them. YIKES !
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    squeaking chairs
  • CigsNBeer
    Options
    Women with toe fungus
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    the fat lady co-woker sneezes......**shivers* blech!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    The sound of people clipping their finger nails. Strange but it gets me every time! Ugh!!
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    the sound of people chewing with their mouths open... shudder

and wet socks
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    People filling their nails. Geeeze!

People chewing and their jaw snapping/or their mouth open.

The feeling of a Popsicle stick on your tongue when the Popsicle is gone.

A fork scraping a plate.

Touching things others have touched/keyboards/door handles/sink taps/

Hair in a bathtub.

Pet hair.

People blowing their nose, or snuffing.

Slurping food.

Brushing my teeth too long makes me gag.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Caterpillars
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    the sound of clipping fingernails, anyone messing with their teeth, squeaky foam sound
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Creepy old men making passes at me
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    When I see people place their unwrapped food on any counter surface..... get a plate or a napkin !!!