Cup Sizes

Options
2»

Replies

• toggerr
    toggerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Toning exercises definitely seem to help in my case.
  • erica1649
    Options
    Unfortunately when you lose weight, you lose everywhere....thats how it is for me too....
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Also, I had to laugh cause I bet all the dudes skipped over this thinking it was about measuring cups or something, even though we are all here chatting about our boobs :)

What is a measuring cup? Trust me when you talk cups, we think boobs, not cooking!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I was always a C from middle school until I got pregnant- then was a D between pregnancy and nursing . . . . I'm now a B!!!!!!! being someone that always had some (.) (.) I am self conscious about it . . . oh well if I win the lottery I'll buy me some :laugh:
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to trade with you! I am. DD no matter how much I weigh. My band size goes down, but my cup size stays the same (although obviously a DD cup on a 36" band is smaller than the DD cup on a 40" band for example). I would love to be a C cup, and would have a breast reduction surgery if I can get my ins co to cover it. Hubby does not like the idea;)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I went from a 42DD to a 36F. My boobs themselves have not changed size at all, only the distance around has, only now it's harder to shop for bras. Yay? lol...
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    No, there is no way to stop it. That said, if it makes you feel any better, I was ECSTATIC to go from a DD to a B cup. I love having a B cup and being able to buy normal bras.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    i'm currently a D cup, i can't wait till i lose a cup size or two! (x
    i just hope they don't look weird after or anything.

You may not. Mine stay the same size, regardless of weight. Some women have very fatty breasts and some have more mammary tissue, so we don't lose there.

I wish I did.
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys yeah I have reduced the size of the band I was a 34/36 now im a 32 :) yay maybe my boobs arent as small as I first thought my boyfriend doesnt seem to mind and like a lot of you have said id rather be toned and look good with small boobs than chunky unhealthy with big boobs.

Plus I picked up a load of gorgeous bras in primark yesterday for £6 each ! There are many benefits to being smaller I guess :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My chest is gone. I went from a C cup to small A cup now. I think it started from breastfeeding my son. That's how I lost weight in the first place. Some stay some go.
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    Interesting read. Thanks
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    i'm currently a D cup, i can't wait till i lose a cup size or two! (x
    i just hope they don't look weird after or anything.

You may not. Mine stay the same size, regardless of weight. Some women have very fatty breasts and some have more mammary tissue, so we don't lose there.

I wish I did.

Mine stay the same too, but I'm ok with that since I'm a C cup. What I can't explain is that my measurements have gone from a 36 inch bust to 36.5 while eating in a deficit and losing inches other places. Not complaining, just not sure how that happened.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. But, since I've been my goal weight before, I know what I started out with, so it's not a total surprise that as my weight is disappearing, so are they. What's surprising is the travelling they are doing as they shrink...
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    On the bright side, they say the smaller your boobs are, the less chance you have of getting breast cancer.

I don't mean to alarm the C or D-cup ladies here, I just thought it'd be a comforting tidbit for someone who is concerned about shrinking boobs...