Who wants to join me to an April challenge?

Options

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am shooting for 7 pounds by the end of the month
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I'd like to join, too :) 10 lbs in April would be great!
  • anume25
    anume25 Posts: 19
    Options
    kinda shooting for more than 10 but im in with ya.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm in---I have to loose it by the 25th though---I'm drivng cross country---cali to michigan---so that in itself will put a couple of the pound sback on! I think I will shoot for 8 lbs! Whoop!!

Good luck everyone! :)
  • abby420
    abby420 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes Dear.I need to loose around 10lbs by the end of May also,but if i loose even 5 i will be happy camper.I will very happy to join you on this journey.I realy need some one to be on the same boat.Please, lets motivate each other so that we wont fall of the weight loss wagon.

abby
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm down for a challenge!
  • cindyrey
    cindyrey Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm in, I would like to lose 8 pounds by the 25th of april.( going to the race) I know it will be more like 3 wishful thinking.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I love a challenge. I am in.
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    I'M IN!!! my birthday is at the end of April, it'd be nice to lose as much as I can (healthily of course!) by then! xxx
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,

10 is going to be a challenge for me...but I"m going to give it a try! The weight has been coming off really slow. I have only lost 8 since the beginning of February, so we'll see!

I think I'm going to weigh in on Wednesday's, but I guess whatever day works for you?

What do you guys think?
  • capturethemoments3
    Options
    I am in! After hitting a plateau this week, this is exactly what I need. I would be happy with only 5lbs! I weigh in on Wednesdays :) Good luck everyone!

What do you all do for your exercise?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm aiming for 10lbs!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Im in, I am aiming for 10Ibs, :happy:
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That is the goal I set for April so I am in for 10 lbs!

I also would like to know what everyone else is doing to reach their goal. I am planning to work out on the treadmill and stationary bike in the mornings before work (at least one hour) with a combination of bicycling outdoors and P90X workouts indoors for the afternoons (at least one hour).
  • hopebird
    hopebird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a newbie and I think this will keep me focused so I am in. I'd like to lose 8 pounds by the end of April!

Good luck everyone!
    Leah
  • peressteeter
    Options
    I've just joined... I am totally in... let's see how this goes!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    l will try.
  • anume25
    anume25 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am in! After hitting a plateau this week, this is exactly what I need. I would be happy with only 5lbs! I weigh in on Wednesdays :) Good luck everyone!

What do you all do for your exercise?

walk / jog 3 miles a day and hit the weight machine for bout 30 mins when i get back from my walk / jog.
  • Marla0272
    Marla0272 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Shooting for 8lbs! I love a challenge, and could use the accountability!
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    I am in. 10 pounds would be awesome!!!