• jamie_2216
    Options
    tumblr_lsdhbmlL611qhjgo1.gif

Love this!! lol
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    troll-web1_zpse2778c4a.jpg

POST of the DAY and I am stealing that URL becuase one day I'll USE IT in a POST!!!!!!

**kitten* smack*
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You just wanted an excuse to smack my *kitten*...huh BB? :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

This rules:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I get the chubbiest cheeks when I smile and I hate it.
    What is something you don't like about yourself that you can't change?

Same as you!!! I dont smile everrrrrrrrr in pics. Half smile at best. lol
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Example #1.
    C67CB21F-BFBE-4780-BD56-FAEA1A1D0838-14360-0000067AB72D23AF_zpsbefa2ac8-1_zpsd442c02c.jpg
    Ugh hate it

I'm not seeing the chubby cheeks at all, I see a gorgeous young woman with a lovely smile :)
  • noemike
    Options
    ou have a great smile your crazy!!
  • frank_1125
    Options
    I think all of you ladies are beautiful. Everyone has their flaws but that what makes us unique and special.
  • samerzz16
    Options
    I think all of you ladies are beautiful. Everyone has their flaws but that what makes us unique and special.

I agree with Frank on this one...wise words my friend
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh hunni at least you can smile I sit there practising in the mirror and I look so fake hahahha I can't smile what so ever x
    This!
    I dnt have a clue how to smile.....when it comes to taking pictures. If I try to smile the picture is ruined I look fake as well, so I just come out looking serious lol
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    you definitely do not have chubby cheeks! i'm seriously the chubby cheek queen! even when i was 5'7" and 115 pounds i had chubby cheeks. i have chin fat too so i always have to be careful whenever i smile or else my face will literally look like a balloon. the sad thing is i think i have a nice face, but my darn chubby cheeks ruin it! also sometimes when i smile my eyes get all squinty.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    yeah my smile doesnt work for me either. Too much teeth I always look like I'm going to eat someone. Its scary lol I also have to win an award for worlds worst nose EVER. Barbra Streissand has a beautiful nose compared to my nose. Forget my smile no one can get past the nose lol.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    FINALFAMILYPIC1copy2copySMALL-1_zps9996c79f.jpg

Example #2. I have ONE dimple if I smile.. ONLY ONE! Two dimples is cute. One isnt.

there is no hope for you.
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is this one of those threads where we all just end up telling each other how pretty we are? If so I am soooooo in. :indifferent:

http://youtu.be/ZZDQYVU8o9M
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and bright
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me to night
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me a bit sad. A smile is a natural expression of hapiness and joy, and a natural response when someone makes us feel good through compliments or through a joke. To all you lovely young ladies who try and mute this, who try and make sure you don't smile too wide because you think you have chipmunk cheeks, all I have to say is, if you are with someone who makes you smile, and who makes you feel good about life, or that moment, why the HELL are you worried about it? Why aren't you just enjoying yourself?

If you are on a date with an amazing guy, and he makes you want to grin from ear to ear, then DO SO, I guarantee when he sees that smile on your face he isn't going think 'omg this idiot has chipmunk cheeks, I'm out', he's going to think, wow, she's really enjoying being with me.

For the love of all that is holy, don't try and put a mute button on your responses to life just to try and look more attractive. That's just a path to misery.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Is this just the SHAMELESS FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS thread?
    Or do you just have legit body dysmorphic disorder?
    When I think of ALL the disgusting things about me, I just think of how glad I am I'm not the elephant man.
    Won't SOMEBODY THINK OF THE ELEPHANT MAN!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Is this just the SHAMELESS FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS thread?
    Or do you just have legit body dysmorphic disorder?
    When I think of ALL the disgusting things about me, I just think of how glad I am I'm not the elephant man.
    Won't SOMEBODY THINK OF THE ELEPHANT MAN!

BINGO..it IS a ' Im so ugleeeee' so everyone else says " oh no youre not, youre so hot' type of self praise and attention seeking nonsense.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If your sexy and you know it - dig for compliments.

Hello. This.

:laugh: QFT
    Ermahghed I'm uggs so to prove it let me post a pic that was probably shopped and I took an hour taking
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Love this!! lol

Is that freaking Tobuscus?! Cuz he is FLAWLESS i lurve hims smile