What time do you log into MFP? Poll 1-5?

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I log on first thing in the morning before breakfast. I plan my whole day and I stick to it.

1 for you then!
  • twinketta
    Options
    I log in all day long. I have the app on my phone so make it easy to keep everything up to date even when on the go.

same here!

6 am not sure , not added a phone app.maybe that could be 7?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I partially log the night before (but I'm flexible the next day).

Usually I log in first thing in the morning.

Sometimes I wake up very early and I'm running late to get my kids ready for school and get myself to the train to go dance for the day, so I won't log in till the afternoon sometime.

And I log all during the day (when I have access).

That puts me at 1, 2, 3, & 6. And once in a while it is 4, if it was a party.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I log in all day long. I have the app on my phone so make it easy to keep everything up to date even when on the go.

Me too. I log in throughout the day.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    6) Log as I go, if I can't then I keep track of what I ate on paper.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I log when I wake up in the morning, and then log throughout the day :)
  • twinketta
    Options
    I log when I wake up in the morning, and then log throughout the day :)

1 and 6?
  • first app on my phone I touch is my fitness pal, I touch it to log in my day, then while eating breakfast I log in and off and on all day I log in
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    sometimes i plan it all out the day before, and other times i plan it out in the morning after i weigh in.
  • twinketta
    Options
    first app on my phone I touch is my fitness pal, I touch it to log in my day, then while eating breakfast I log in and off and on all day I log in

1 and 6 for you?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    i log first thing in the morning and pre-log my day the best i can.
    then i log in throughout the day to read statuses when i am bored at work
    i log in when i get home to make any adjustments if my intake was off
    and then log in when i am doing with exercise to add it.

yeah i am always logging in lol
    *THIS*
  • twinketta
    Options
    sometimes i plan it all out the day before, and other times i plan it out in the morning after i weigh in.

1 and 2 do you think?
  • twinketta
    Options
    i log first thing in the morning and pre-log my day the best i can.
    then i log in throughout the day to read statuses when i am bored at work
    i log in when i get home to make any adjustments if my intake was off
    and then log in when i am doing with exercise to add it.

yeah i am always logging in lol
    *THIS*

1 and 6?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options

my only rule is, Never eat anything that is not logged. If i am over it is because I made that decision to be over, never any surprises
  • karadactyl97
    Options
    Most of the time I pre-log my breakfast and lunch the night before, because I make my lunch for the next day every night, and eat the same thing every morning. That's option 2.

Every morning I also log in, not to change my diary, but to read statuses and log my weight (Now that I've reached my goal weight, I weigh myself every morning so I don't sweat a gain/loss of a couple pounds every week).

When I'm bored or taking a break from work, I log in and read statuses and forum posts.

Then I log in again at night to creep on my friend's diaries (I'm just trying to get new meal ideas, not stalking anyone!!) And then I log my lunch and breakfast for the next day at nighttime as well. On weekends I log as I go because I basically just snack throughout the day.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Usually #1, especially on weekdays. I log on in the morning, log my breakfast and dinner then decide on what's for lunch from there.
    Saturday I tend to log on in the afternoon after shopping, I do the same again though. Log breakfast and dinner then decide on lunch. Sunday I log in whenever, it's usually morning though.

I find it so much easier to plan the whole day in the morning. A lot easier to stick to my goals and a lot easier to see what I can and can't have. Very occasionally will log stuff the night before, that just depends on if I'm bored before bed or not :)
  • twinketta
    Options

my only rule is, Never eat anything that is not logged. If i am over it is because I made that decision to be over, never any surprises

And that is ,sir, why you have got such a great weight loss !!! WTG
  • twinketta
    Options
    Most of the time I pre-log my breakfast and lunch the night before, because I make my lunch for the next day every night, and eat the same thing every morning. That's option 2.

Every morning I also log in, not to change my diary, but to read statuses and log my weight (Now that I've reached my goal weight, I weigh myself every morning so I don't sweat a gain/loss of a couple pounds every week).

When I'm bored or taking a break from work, I log in and read statuses and forum posts.

Then I log in again at night to creep on my friend's diaries (I'm just trying to get new meal ideas, not stalking anyone!!) And then I log my lunch and breakfast for the next day at nighttime as well. On weekends I log as I go because I basically just snack throughout the day.

1 and 2?? and a little 6?
  • twinketta
    Options
    Usually #1, especially on weekdays. I log on in the morning, log my breakfast and dinner then decide on what's for lunch from there.
    Saturday I tend to log on in the afternoon after shopping, I do the same again though. Log breakfast and dinner then decide on lunch. Sunday I log in whenever, it's usually morning though.

I find it so much easier to plan the whole day in the morning. A lot easier to stick to my goals and a lot easier to see what I can and can't have. Very occasionally will log stuff the night before, that just depends on if I'm bored before bed or not :)

so you are a 1 and 2 person?
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    During weekdays I log:
    - in the evening I log my breakfast, snacks and lunch (if I pack mine) for the next day (always sticking to it, I pack for work what I will eat)
    - dinner just before I eat them
    - lunch (when I don't pack one) after I eat it (I ussualy eat at caffeterias and restaurants around my workplace and most of them weight your food or have standard portions; menus are also variable so I can't know ahead what they have for the day)

During weekend:
    - before it goes in my mouth, it goes in my diary