Team UK - April 2010

Options
Good morning Everyone! Pinch and a Punch its the first of the month! :drinker:

I hope your all ok?!

This post will be short and sweet but feel free to get things kicked off!!

Love Katherine x :heart:

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i know i have been missing for months but just wanted to say i'm back.

And some very good news as well. Started dieting again last monday and got on the scales for the first time today and have lost 7lbs in 10 days.
    Now i know every week wont be like this but it's a very good confidence builder.

Hope all is well with everyone else.
    James x

James - Well done.. Fantastic news.. i need some of your motivation! :happy:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Haha pinch, punch first of the month is my status!

Happy APRIL everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels like Sprrrrinnng :flowerforyou:

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I'm soo excited about 4 days off you can't believe!

Woop! I'm also determined to go the gym EVERYDAY of that long weekend, oh mama...let's see!

:heart: Mimi
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!

So... I got my revised timetable for the trains next week into London, and there are NO trains at all going to London from where I live. Great!! On a positive note it means I might not be able to get into work, but also I will be pulling my hair out bored at home. Boo.

How is everyone?

Looking forward to my 4 day weekend :)

All the best, Love Tanya :heart: x
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    *peeks round the corner* ooooh, hello *wave*

Be back later, when I have more time
    x
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    Hello everyone - we are in april already - and if you are in London -it is sunny - Makes me want to play outside!

Good news - I can run again - I ran for 15 mins last night - not very fast - but I did it none the less!

Tanye - its good not to come into the office - it means as soon as you finish you can hit the gym - or you can go in the morning b4 you start - I love working from home - I can't wait til next week :)

Anyway - Aim this month is to get down to 85kgs for my birthday - which will be 187lb - which means I would have lost 18lbs since joining - wish me luck!

Enjoy the long weekend and don't eat too much chocolate!
  • Carrie181
    Carrie181 Posts: 18
    Options
    Have found April !! Weigh in day tomorrow and then lovely long week end......yay !! Have just acquired 2 new kittens who keep climbing on my lap for a sleep, at least they stop me going into the kitchen for food! Now just to avoid the chocolate........
  • tanyewest
    Options
    hallswan - good thinking!! GYM GYM GYM next week if I can't get to work :)

Well done on the weight loss - wish I could say the same for myself - mine is a mere 5 lbs haha!

Happy Easter X
  • ryanchemist
    Options
    Heading over to the Newcastle area in January of next year for a 6 month chemistry stint at the university of Newcastle. Working on getting myself into hsape before arrival. I thought "team UK" would be a fun place to say hello early ... before I arrive. ... anyway. Hello UK. On my way there soon.
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    Tanye - I have had a lot more to loose - I think when I get to the 18lbs at the end of April I will be lucky if I loose a lb a month! as I will only really have anothe 10 to go....
  • aisha11188
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone, its a great day in Glasgow today! Im off to the gym for a fitness test so I better face up to reality and make myself fitter.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    The last 10 pounds is the hardest apparently, and that is why I am struggling to lose. I weigh 9 stone 7, well I did, but the scales tell me this morning I weight 9 stone 10 again. GAH! But I want to lose 10 lbs but it just isn't budging!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Heading over to the Newcastle area in January of next year for a 6 month chemistry stint at the university of Newcastle. Working on getting myself into hsape before arrival. I thought "team UK" would be a fun place to say hello early ... before I arrive. ... anyway. Hello UK. On my way there soon.

Hi there and welcome in adbance to your visit to the UK.
  • sdscouser
    Options
    OMG it is April already. that means only 7 weeks left before the holiday. I will really have to step it up a gear this month if I want to reach my goal. for this month I will be happy if I can lose 5-7 lbs. The will take me under the 15 stone mark which I have not been for a long time.

I hope everyone enjoys the the Easter weekend and you all reach your goals for the month.

take care
    Steve
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Weh Hey!! You found me!!

We have a box of Cadbury Cream eggs in the office.. I want to go and hide them around the building for people to just find..! :happy: However there is a MISERABLE OLD BAG that sits next to me that is Bahhh Humbugging the idea.. well she can sod off back to MISERABLE OLD BAG land cause its spoiling my easter fun!

Ohhhhhh Chocolate why are you so tempting.. your not even a nice colour!? ha ha! :laugh: :laugh:

Monday i will be back on top form... i hope! :tongue:

Love K X X
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Weh Hey!! You found me!!

We have a box of Cadbury Cream eggs in the office.. I want to go and hide them around the building for people to just find..! :happy: However there is a MISERABLE OLD BAG that sits next to me that is Bahhh Humbugging the idea.. well she can sod off back to MISERABLE OLD BAG land cause its spoiling my easter fun!

Ohhhhhh Chocolate why are you so tempting.. your not even a nice colour!? ha ha! :laugh: :laugh:

Love K X X

Here here...

there is enough misery in the world so go and have your fun xx
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Weh Hey!! You found me!!

Love K X X

Omg I wish you were in my office I would love to go on an Easter Hunter! Haha :heart:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Bump to find you again later
    Ben
    :)
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    first day of the month
    and i know its going to be terrible!
    alrready been out for lunch
    and a huge group of us are going out clubbing tonight...
    at least i suppose i'll dance off some of the calories
    and i'm going to the gym tomorrow morning to burn off my gain tonight,
    daren't put alcohol calories in, i'm already at my target for food! eek >.<

have a good month and easter everyone :) xx
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all!!!

What a morning!!! Been running around like a headless chicken all over town running errands, but they're all done now so i can chill out for the rest of the loooooong bank holiday w/end.
    I think this weekend is just going to be baaaaaaaaaad! It's my friend's 30th birthday tomorrow, so on Friday we are going for drinks in Guildford. I think I've more or less decided to try not to drink anything that night. Once I have one I can't stop! Saturday should be ok because we're at home and I'm going to go to the gym. Sunday is going to be the killer. Going home to visit the rentals, but because they're divorced it's lunch at dad's and dinner at mum's. It will be two full on meals with pud and then there's the easter chocolate and the wine! I'm going to try and maintain at least...I think that is the best I can hope for!

Erika - just enjoy yourself, try not to over do things but don't beat yourself up if you do. Once in a while won't hurt, it's if it becomes a regular habit that the lbs start to pile back on - that's my thinking on the topic
    And some very good news as well. Started dieting again last monday and got on the scales for the first time today and have lost 7lbs in 10 days.
    Now i know every week wont be like this but it's a very good confidence builder.
    James - well done!!! I lost 5.5lbs the first week I started to watch what I eat, my weight loss since has been in the region of 1 - 2lbs a week - which I'm more than happy with.
    We have a box of Cadbury Cream eggs in the office.. I want to go and hide them around the building for people to just find
    That sounds sooo much fun Katherine, you should've done it, and bah humbug to the miserable bat sat next to you :wink: My ex-boss told me they did the same in the office today....they weren't so much fun when I was working there!!

Enough from me for now, I'll be back when I can,
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    thanks sweety.

Right what can i do to get you motivated?:indifferent:
    Maybe as we are two months off summer and i'm sure u have a holiday away planned. you could think of gorgeous sunshine, baking hot weather where u can show off you stunning new figure. got an image? i sure have. lol

I'll give you a txt tomoz and hopefully we can get u motivated again. Seeing as your always here for me is the least i can do. xx

I'm still very proud of you still.

James x:happy: