Mountain dew makes you loose weight??
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Why would anybody want to eat night crawlers unless you're Bear Grills
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Does she eat them whole or does she masticate them?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0krostPjs1qeyy3q.gif

this is about 100 different kinds of awesome, unlike the other worm eating gif that made me throw up in my mouth a little... that was 1000 different kinds of <<gag>> awesome..... :noway:

I love that man.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    No.
    dubstepcat.gif
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I just asked her, she said it doesn't matter, so you can enjoy them however you like.
    Please report back your experience!
  • bverk
    bverk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The dew worm in Latin Lumbricina. When entering the stomach cavity because of the high acidic levels will eject it's larvae in a slime substance that will protect them from the acid bath. As the parent disintegrates, the larvae pass into the colon where they embed themselves into the colon lining and remain there eating all nutrients that the person ingests. The person (host) not realizing it, are infesting themselves with alien creatures to the human body which is actually causing the person to starve to death eventually. After daeth, the host will decompose at a rapid rate seeing that the Lumbricina have taken up residence within and will not require entrance from the exterior.

Enjoy your Lumbricina Lasagna
    :noway:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll be sure to watch Dr. Oz for this fantastic new diet.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Screw the worms, just have someone tie your hands behind your back and not allow you to the fridge. Beause that's how crazy you sound.
    SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT THE OP THIS IS HORRIBLE PEOPLE R GOING TO DIE

Where are the mods??? Save us!!!!! SAAAAAVE US SUPERSCOTT!!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    The dew worm in Latin Lumbricina. When entering the stomach cavity because of the high acidic levels will eject it's larvae in a slime substance that will protect them from the acid bath. As the parent disintegrates, the larvae pass into the colon where they embed themselves into the colon lining and remain there eating all nutrients that the person ingests. The person (host) not realizing it, are infesting themselves with alien creatures to the human body which is actually causing the person to starve to death eventually. After daeth, the host will decompose at a rapid rate seeing that the Lumbricina have taken up residence within and will not require entrance from the exterior.

Wow... Who would actually willingly eat those?!
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I just asked her, she said it doesn't matter, so you can enjoy them however you like.

No dude. I'm not eating worms. I was just curious how that worked.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

You're no fun. Why are you here? For the chit-chat, or the games?
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Wow... Who would actually willingly eat those?!

WOW, yeah, that sounds like a great diet that they should show on TV....but then again, it IS Dr Oz.....supposidly....:noway:
  • penrbrown
    Options

You're no fun. Why are you here? For the chit-chat, or the games?

I'm here for the pictures of babies.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7xjjevoeE1rn95k2o1_250.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    6a00e55007a314883401053696a0c7970c-800wi

Loved that book!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    8142662543_5a8ef4fcd1_o.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Why only 3 worms? If I'm going to go on the dew worm diet I'm going to make sure I eat my fill

right cause you need to eat your dew worm exercise back..cause they're like working out in the your stomach and it's your stomach right? so technically it is you doing the exercise, so you should be able to eat their exercise cals back..right? am I right?

dafuque?