320 cals to spare for dinner

Options
ideas on what to eat???

Replies

• nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A big *kitten* salad with some protein like tuna or turkey.. with a low cal dressing
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    A healthy choice meal

Or go exercise and earn more calories....
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    A stirfry with lots of veg and a protein
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Cereal!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and vegetables.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I'm having pork chops (http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/03/garlic-lime-marinated-pork-chops-6-pts.html), mashed cauliflower, and snap beans.

It's roughly 300 calories for everything.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm having an egg white (6 egg whites) omelet with onions, mushrooms, spinach and hickory smoked swiss cheese. 305 calories!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    ben and jerry's pumpkin cheesecake - 250 calories
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    320? That's plenty. ;-) I'd have a small Wendy's chili and a glass of Chardonnay.
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    subway
    chicken or fish w/ steamed veggies
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Pint of guinness
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I second the salad...with perhaps cottage cheese, tuna or some other lean protein...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I made spaghetti squash (1 cup cooked) tossed with a tablespoon of pesto and topped with one chopped up roma tomato and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (the 2% milk want) that was 222 calories.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Have breakfast for dinner. 2 slices of turkey bacon (most are less than 100 cals for 2 slices depending on what brand you buy) and scrambled eggs (70 cal each) or egg whites. (much less, but the yolk of an egg is good for you too!) Or sunny side up, which is what I'm having tonight. You'll still have calories left for a whole wheat waffle and some low cal syrup.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You can also bake a 3-4" Portobello Mushroom cap coated with an olive oil, parsley and garlic mixture (I used 4 cloves, 1 tsp dried parsley, and 1 2/3 tbsp olive oil). Top it with 1/2 a cup of fresh spinach, a roma tomato, and a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (2%). I also added 2 slices of Land O Frost Premium Honey Smoked Turkey Breast sandwich meat that I chopped up. Came out to 227 calories.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    One chicken breast, spread with tomato paste, laughing cow cheese and oregano, a serving of roasted asparagus with cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar, and half a cup of sweet potatoes. 299 cals
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    4 oz sirloin, 1/4 green bell pepper, 1/4 red bell pepper, 1/3 white onion, 1/8th bunch of cilantro, juice of a lime, pepper... saute together for fajita filling...
    La Tortilla Factory low carb whole wheat tortilla...
    1/8th avocado, two tablespoons pico de gallo salsa (tomato, onion, serrano and/or jalapeno pepper, lime juice, cilantro) and two tablespoons of nonfat plain greek yogurt (best sour cream replacement) Put it all together 250 calories and maybe room for a yogurt or fruit dessert as well.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwich with miracle whip lite and a ton of celery.
  • JessicaSunflower
    JessicaSunflower Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    a frozen smart one meal?