Pro Oxy Elite

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I used to work at GNC once apon a time. Just to let you know, the sales people make fairly hefty commission on those type of products (compared to the hourly wage). They may have ulterior motives for selling it to you. Just Sayin'.

Lies

Are you calling me a liar?!?!?!
    I think he is!!

He is such a bully! RUDE!

BRB, off to post a thread about how the internet isn't meeting my expectations of support.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I used to work at GNC once apon a time. Just to let you know, the sales people make fairly hefty commission on those type of products (compared to the hourly wage). They may have ulterior motives for selling it to you. Just Sayin'.

Lies

I think he is!!

BRB, off to post a thread about how the internet isn't meeting my expectations of support.

Reported! For being mean to a mean person!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oxy Elite what can I say it's like legal crack :laugh: but they changed they formula because it was killing soldiers over in Iraq so it's not as strong as it use to be just a heads up
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Lies

I think he is!!

Reported for daring to disagree with me!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Lies

I think he is!!

Reported for unicorn farts!
  • Zarfex
    Zarfex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i just bought this product last week and have been taking it for said week, and the results are amazing.
    inositol supplements + oxy elite pro = win for anyone who wants to loose weight and who exercises imo :)
    (do your research though; i only take inositol because i NEED to)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I was talking with some friends of mine and they were telling me about how I can eat what I want anytime of the day or night, but if I keep a calorie deficit more times than not, and work out for body composition and generally overall to feel better, that I would lose weight. At first I thought it was just all hype and crazy talk, but then I decided to listen to them and they were right. I've lost almost 50 lbs since July and I didn't have to change anything or buy anything different...all I had to do was pay attention to how much I was eating. The crazy thing is, when I get to my goal weight I can eat more food even though I'm not really hungry now.

I don't know about any pills, from what I hear, unless you're doctor suggests them, its usually just a fad or placebo.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Lies

I think he is!!

Reported for unicorn farts!

Reported for reporting the reporting of the reporting.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I think you should stick with Jack. After about a bottle and a half, I can't eat for a day or two.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I think you should stick with Jack. After about a bottle and a half, I can't eat for a day or two.
    Leave some chicken out on the counter and eat it after a day or two. In addition to the appetite suppressant, you also get a "cleanse". Two for the price of one!!!
  • stanluoser
    Options
    I don't understand how you get energy from Jack3d. Sure it works, but after a few hours you just crash. I took it as a Preworkout before they came out Jack3d Micro and after I come back from the gym, I would literally knock out on the couch while watching monday night football.

I used OxyElite Pro, it works. It suppresses hunger but its costly. I switched over to an EC stack that is pretty much the same thing but cheaper.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I would take one pill a day in the morning. It dropped me 2lbs and no more, it did supress my appetite but like only for 8 hours. I could sleep with it no issues. I watched my coffee intake because of it. When it wore off, I would eat normal which is like no help. But if you miss a day you eat normal you don't binge. My body got used to it so instead of upping the dose I stopped using it.
  • stanluoser
    Options
    After your first bottle you should cycle off it. Like take a month off then go back onto it.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Oxy Elite what can I say it's like legal crack :laugh: but they changed they formula because it was killing soldiers over in Iraq so it's not as strong as it use to be just a heads up
    It wasn't "killing soldiers". Those soldiers used the product wrong. That being said, the old 1-3D formula works, and it works well.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My question to those using would be - are you planning on staying on this all your life? As someone said, aside from your body building a tolerance to it...when you get off of it, you are just going to go back to eating as you have. That's like getting lipo and thinking that if you don't change how much you eat, the fat will just magically not come back.

If it has worked for people and they were able to maintain, great for you. It's just I've never met someone that used these things that didn't end up gaining at least half the weight they lost if not more and finding themselves back to trying to lose weight.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My question to those using would be - are you planning on staying on this all your life? As someone said, aside from your body building a tolerance to it...when you get off of it, you are just going to go back to eating as you have. That's like getting lipo and thinking that if you don't change how much you eat, the fat will just magically not come back.
    The purpose of these fat burners are to provide energy. Some are appetite suppressants. That being said, calories are what matters in the end.
    If it has worked for people and they were able to maintain, great for you. It's just I've never met someone that used these things that didn't end up gaining at least half the weight they lost if not more and finding themselves back to trying to lose weight.
    Ok, cool story.
  • fredaro2002
    fredaro2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have taken the pills once before when I was struggling with exercising. They did help with weight loss with exercise and diet, but from my experience, you will plateau after you stop them.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I don't see why people are so anti-supplements. They don't do your work for you. You still have to create a calorie deficit. I don't see why it's unfathomable that someone could use it to help them eat less.

That said, I got some free from a friend and tried it and I couldn't keep up with the increased water demands, so I stopped.
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oxy Pro Elite has been discontinued at GNC because people were stacking it with products like Jacked and it can be very dangerous. If you are going to take it DO NOT stack it!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

No, some jerk used 3-4g of the stuff and almost killed himself.

Its like drinking 2-3 bottles of vodka and complaining you're killing yourself!

Its funny people ignore EVERYTHING the government says about anything apart from sports supplements. Its like there is a vendetta against it.

Did you know the budget for the 9/11 follow up was $20m. Barry Bonds and co $250m. Lance Armstrong over $500m. Make of that what you will...