What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Options
lporter229
lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
Unfortunately, I can't answer this since my husband is on here (occaisionally...) But I am curious to see the different answers...

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    21sket_190.jpg
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Concealed Handgun Class .... (he has been wanting to do this for 10 years !)
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    My wife has lost weight and feeling good about herself so I went out and got her VS underwear and out fits, boots she wanted plus other new cloths for her outstanding job and making herself the way she wanted to be.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I got him some extremely nerdy baby shirts for our baby due in a few weeks, and I got him an espresso maker.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My man is here as well so I can't post everything. I did get him an early present by taking him to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert and lunch at PF Changs a few weeks ago. He's a gamer so that'll give you a hint on his other gift, and a few small stocking stuffer type things.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hand him some eviction papers..too bad santa's budget won't allow it
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    No Significant other I'm afraid. I suppose I could buy myself a new glove......
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    bread.jpg

tomato.jpg

190.gif?v=1

original

lettuce.jpeg

AvocadoPhoto.jpg

pat.jpg
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Mine wanted a little digi camera, so that's what I bought him.

I asked for perfume (got it early, score!) and clothes. Always clothes.... but not bought for me... me sent to the mall without kids for a few hours and money to spend. :)
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1/2 day deep sea fishing charter trip. :smile:
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I got my bf squash lessons. He has always talked about doing this, and it will encourage him to come to the gym mroe with me :) . I also got him (or us) a tour at a coffee roatissery where we will learn the art of coffee tasting! mmmmmmcan't wait for that one.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Beer and sex. There's a brewery where we're from in PA that he LOVES so while I was up there a weekend or two ago I bought a crap load of it, and then there's sex.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    New perfume and an entire closet full of clothes to go with her 85lbs lost.
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately due to work I will be away from my SO this Christmas, so I have sent her some personal items that mean a lot to both of us. Hopefully she loves the thought behind them.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    mine got spoiled...

a nice bulova dress watch
    a new motherboard and video card
    tickets to eric clapton

i got tickets to Wicked. wooo hoo!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Nothing, we don't do adult presents by mutual agreement.

The kids in the immediate family get some, of course, but everyone else is over it ...

Stress minimization is the goal.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Fear Factory t-shirt as I will be seeing them tonight! I'll give him the shirt after New Year's XD
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    a weekend away including tickets to the Book of Mormon traveling show in that city, and hopefully a baseball game.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Capoeira class and a star wars clock. ;-)
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Duck Dynasty Gear and a Car Buffer