Options
    2zedu1i.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    which part of this qualifies under motivation and support???? \m/
  • Rachelle1016
    Options
    I'm all for fun and games. I crack jokes all the time. But if we're posting trolling topics, which I do find funny, can we keep it to the chit-chat, fun and games forums? It's really annoying trying to get good advice or help people, and then you come across things that are obviously not real. So please, can we keep up the fun, but in the proper area? I'll still read it, I swear!

so when you do it it's a joke and it's funny, but when others do it, it's trolling?

I wasn't trolling with this post, I was being serious.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I agree that the trolling or off-topic posts should stay in chit-chat section. However, I do find it odd that you posted this thread in motivation and support and not website suggestion or chit-chat section or anything. Doesn't this thread better belong there?
  • Rachelle1016
    Options

Because there's a community on here to support others. I'm just staying off the forums from now on, sheesh.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I agree that the trolling or off-topic posts should stay in chit-chat section. However, I do find it odd that you posted this thread in motivation and support and not website suggestion or chit-chat section or anything. Doesn't this thread better belong there?

Yes.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    That's why this site needs a rep system. Or a voting system to hide crap posts or wrong posts.

lol no

rep system is a terrible idea
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    No thanks jeff
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Because there's a community on here to support others. I'm just staying off the forums from now on, sheesh.

bye!!!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    they-see-me-trollin.jpg
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Well+how+about+NO+_4e6137f858d87ef5518589fafb32e717.gif
  • Rachelle1016
    Options

Yes.

I addressed this above. I felt it would be supportive of everyone to keep the fun and games, to the fun and games. Obviously people can't handle it. I'm done with the community portion, thank you.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    That's why this site needs a rep system. Or a voting system to hide crap posts or wrong posts.

+1
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I'm all for fun and games. I crack jokes all the time. But if we're posting trolling topics, which I do find funny, can we keep it to the chit-chat, fun and games forums? It's really annoying trying to get good advice or help people, and then you come across things that are obviously not real. So please, can we keep up the fun, but in the proper area? I'll still read it, I swear!

so when you do it it's a joke and it's funny, but when others do it, it's trolling?

I wasn't trolling with this post, I was being serious.

oh... why... so serious???
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    31056298_jpg-magnum.jpg

:angry:

You can't be mad at me, I LUFF you!!!!

129017481713894280.jpg
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Exactly, OP ... follow the rules you are making for everyone
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

So.... you recognize trolling when you see it and you're going to read it no matter where it is anyway...

Sounds good.
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    trolling
    You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Or maybe I should realize that people on this site are just as immature as on other sites. Thanks for pointing that out, everyone!

Well that sure proved your point.

You can't expect people to change for you. Come to the forums and take what you want, leave the rest. It really isn't that big of a deal. Anyone who is getting hurt cuz of a pic in a random thread or whatever the case may be, has far bigger issues to deal with.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    itn-that-cute.png
This discussion has been closed.