Useless facts about yourself

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    I ♥ anal.

tumblr_m3k1juHo3v1ro2d43.gif
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    sure it is. I want to be in the best shape of my life when I die, so when I meet god, I can punch him in the face and tell him what an *kitten* he is.

what!!! not cool It will be an honor to be in the presents of our God!!! Sorry you feel like that about God
    No need to be sorry. I cant do it anyway. I mean, really, how can you punch pure mathematics in the face?

GTFO with your religious stuff. Don't get the thread locked over differing opinions.

What she said. ^^^

Yeah.. sorry Elena... I didn't mean for it to go here. Hope this doesn't get locked.
  • nunep
    nunep Posts: 21
    :sad:
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    I actually hope tomorrow is the end of the world. I need a change.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member

If Mayans were so good at predicting things .. there'd still be Mayans.
  • I'm terrified and fascinated by zombies at the same time.
    I'm a really good whistler.
    I've never watched The Notebook.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    If Mayans were so good at predicting things .. there'd still be Mayans.
    No amount of predicting would have stopped the steel and disease that came their way.
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    I'm still obsessed with Hanson
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    I'm not a doctor, but I've successfully impersonated one: I performed field surgery not once but twice, in pretty basic conditions.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member

Well, it is actually tomorrow in Australia and I haven't heard that it is gone, so I think you are in for some disappointment.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I can fit 28 red globe grapes In my mouth and say "28 skinny bunnies"
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i can:
    divide my tongue into three parts
    wiggle my ears
    touch my nose with my tongue
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    I am fascinated by serial killers and people who commit heinous crimes because I can not fathom how or why they would do such a thing. I want to crawl inside their head and see WTF was going on in there that made them do what they did. I used to watch the show "Mugshots" and was just utterly captivated by it. I just don't understand how a person can do some of the terrible things they do (Jeffery Dahlmer, Manson etc). It's just fascinating to me.

I think I should have been a criminal psychologist.
  • I can touch my feet to my ears, but only one at a time.
    I'm allergic to watermelon and strawberries and tomatoes. They make my throat itch and swell.
    I like Christmas so much I end up being one of the crazy people that start decorating mid-November.
    I've never eaten eggplant.
    I'm double jointed in most joints. My hips regularly "fall out", making it hard to walk!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    wiggle my ears

I have a friend who can wiggle one ear. She tried explaining the muscle that's used to do it and how to isolate it (she's a nurse) but I still can't figure that out! I think that's cool.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    I hate Sharks I can't even look at a picture of one
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    1) I can move my ears independently; same for my eyebrows. If I do both at the same time, my entire scalp moves back and forth. Yet I've never learned to flare my nostrils at will.
    2) I can exhale fog, even in the summertime (old school yard trick).
    3) I can make my eyes vibrate sideways; have to watch very carefully to see it but people think it's creepy. Hurts if I do it more than a sec or two.
    4) I can put a handful of sunflower seeds in my mouth and without further use of my hands (or feet, wise@$$!) individually shell them, eat the kernel, and spit out the shell halves neatly folded together.

*Edited to add #4
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    sure it is. I want to be in the best shape of my life when I die, so when I meet god, I can punch him in the face and tell him what an *kitten* he is.

what!!! not cool It will be an honor to be in the presents of our God!!! Sorry you feel like that about God

No need to be sorry. I cant do it anyway. I mean, really, how can you punch pure mathematics in the face?
    [/quote]

can not help but laugh when people say christmas is about god, but write in the "presents" of god instead of presence oh the irony.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    I want to run away to Belize, or somewhere else. Everyone thinks I have everything, but I don't.
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    at girl scout summer camp, I was 7 years old, I left my wonder woman underoos at the outdoor showers. that morning, instead of raising the flag, they raised my underoos briefs.

not cool. Scarred for life.