cookies!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    http://www.ricekrispies.com/en_US/products/products.html#/en_US/recipes/chocolate-scotcheroos?utm_campaign=Intention - Brand&utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Scotcheroos - High Volume&utm_term=scotcharoos

those^ ( i always use about 1 or 2 entire bags of chocolate chips & butterscotch chips for a 13x9 inch glass baking pan) my family LOVES them! be sure to let them sit for a little while before you cut them! think peanutbuttery rice crispy treats with a layer of chocolate and butterscotch!

ETA - They're called scotcharoos!
  • gwencarrell
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • gwencarrell
    Options
    bump
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Let us what you decide to make!
  • JimmyJazzMX
    JimmyJazzMX Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Here's another easy recipe for peanut butter cookies.

1 cup of sugar
    1 cup peanut butter
    1 egg

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients till smooth. Spoon drop batter on cookie sheet. Can mash the tops with fork to make them pretty. Take them out when the edges are brown usually around 7 or 8 minutes. They are gooey and so good! Makes 1 dozen. I dont know the calorie stats on these, sorry.

I hope these help, Merry Christmas!

Calories Carbs Fat Protein
    Per Serving: 200 20 11 6
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    FYI - I made those Oreo Truffle Balls last night!

SOOOOO good..... :bigsmile:
  • oameyers
    oameyers Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Think it is great you want to help with cookies!! Bake classics...they always make people smile!
    i was thinking about making classic sugar cookies and cutting them into trees and candy canes and other christmasy things

Well, look out Betty Crocker!! :wink:
    Can't go wrong with good 'ol sugar cookies!! If you have nieces, cousins (or kids of any age, for that matter), bake out the cookies ahead of time & have them help you decorate them with icing & sprinkles! I started this with my nieces a few years ago & it's so much fun. They make tons of different sprinkle colors, shapes, designs & the kids have a blast!
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    this thread has inspired me to make some cookies on Christmas eve!
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You use it all.

They will look like this....

oreo-truffles.jpg

I've had them with white choc and milk dark choc coating. It didn't really make a difference to me. They were both good!
    looks like heaven

I must make these!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip, of course!