PROOF!!

Options

Replies

• Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    One day the Mayan Chief went to his Calender Maker and said "Okay, that's enough calenders to last awhile. I've got another project for you to start on".

Thus ends the mystery of why the Mayan calender only goes to 12/21/2012

I agree!
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know HOW the world is supposed to end? I mean are unicorns just gonna pop out and start throwing fireballs and ****?

Maybe their calender just was not complete because they all died?
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    What about the weird galactic alignment that happens like every 26,000 years? Last time it happened was the end of the ice age, and it's supposed to be happening now. Also in the Mayan's predictions... But I'm not convinced, jus sayin!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    ^ They did predict the galactic alignment... We didnt even know about quite a few things that they seemed to know until fairly recently - And considering the technology we have now, its kinda crazy how accurate some (not just Mayan) ancient cultures were.

When the Mayans created their calendar they actually made the start date long before they were believed to have existed.
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    Anyone got dibs on the next "END OF THE WORLD" though?

There is a drunk man holding a sign for the last 3 years claiming it will end....one day he might be right.:tongue:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    I am going to put my vote for the next 'End of the World'

It will be March of 2033.

I am putting that as mine cuz I have a weird thing with 3:33 which has gone back since I was really young.
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    SOunds like a winner!:drinker:
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    I am going to put my vote for the next 'End of the World'

It will be March of 2033.

I am putting that as mine cuz I have a weird thing with 3:33 which has gone back since I was really young.

I just looked up having t-shirts printed up for this date (to cash in:wink: ) and they would cost $3.33 each!:noway:

Okay, just trying to help get it going. :laugh:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    Haha well I ofcourse want some of that revenue. *Takes screen shot to future prove it was my prediction*

Never know, maybe it will be lucky. Ever since then Ive put 3, 33 in my lotto numbers. ... So far no luck...
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    Haha well I ofcourse want some of that revenue. *Takes screen shot to future prove it was my prediction*

Never know, maybe it will be lucky. Ever since then Ive put 3, 33 in my lotto numbers. ... So far no luck...

I gained 3.33 pounds so far...wait that's not a good thing.:tongue:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    Ya... thats no good.. I should probably be leaving those numbers out, otherwise I mightve won the lotto years ago.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY8XlO6_ltDgRLrxnKI7OqsgxAFDqDScgG7uEBrTtL9qp42K_Pog
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    What about the weird galactic alignment that happens like every 26,000 years? Last time it happened was the end of the ice age, and it's supposed to be happening now. Also in the Mayan's predictions... But I'm not convinced, jus sayin!

According to NASA there isn't actaully a galactic alignment and that alignments happened in 1962, 1982, and 2000 and nothing happened
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I live in Australia, I am now dead.
    It's funny, you won't believe how it happens, but I don't want to spoil the surprise...
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It's funny, you won't believe how it happens, but I don't want to spoil the surprise...

Haha, that's brilliant!

Also, it's 7:08 in the UK.

Relax people. Get up and go to the gym or get up and go to work!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options

It wouldnt have happened yet. They lived in Central US, so it would go by that time zone. Still 4+ hours left.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yes, well actually they are saying it will be here at midnight. It's 6:10pm here.
    So better put my meetin' Jesus pants on...
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    And I think (not sure on this) that that would be the beginning of the last day of their calendar. So I guess still 28 hours left??
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    Either way, I havent been prepping, so I'll die regardless the time it happens. But if it was the end of the world Im assuming prepping wouldnt help.....

Plus I am currently drinking a vodka drink, am athiest, and have never asked a God for forgiveness of my sins (theres ALOT of them). So Im doomed....
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    sign me up!