Xmas Day Workout

Options

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Probably. Depends on what time we go to my mother-in-law's. If I don't have to get up early to do it, I'm in.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No workout plans on Christmas. Although I do have this impish little Mrs. Santa suit I plan to surprise my husband with so that might lead to a little exercise.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will. The way I look at it is, the more I get done in 2012 i won't have to do in 2013; meaning weight loss or achieved goals! ;)
  • CamillaBeaumont
    CamillaBeaumont Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I usually take my kids tobagganing, and since my 10yr old can't walk I have to pull her up the hill after each run. Great workout!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to have a gym in my apartment complex, so I will be working out.

@Camilla, I read it as "teabagging"
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    working out with my trainer on the 24th and hopefully will get a workout sledding on Christmas day!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    NOT SURE YET CAUSE WE HAVE NOT PLAN ANYTHING I WILL TRY TO WALK THAT DAY!!
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wait what? isn't the cooking, cleaning, building, entertaining and generally running like a chicken with my head cut off for the whole day a workout already? damn may need to squeeze something in then! lol! WTG all that are able to get in something around family events and activities!!! you have done a great job and now i want to try and get something in too!
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I usually take my kids tobagganing, and since my 10yr old can't walk I have to pull her up the hill after each run. Great workout!

You make me smile. :bigsmile:
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7omw1mCO21ro2d43.gif

^ gonna be me

I am in roars of laughter at this!

My gym is closed but I'll be working out Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I will definitely keep up my routine! I have to work Christmas Eve and the day after, so I don't see any need in making any changes there. My Tuesday mornings are an at home day anyways, so I can do my business in the living room in between bastings of that Turkey!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My gym closes at 4:30pm on Mon and is open again on Thurs, but closes early every day until Jan 2nd, and is closed New Year's day too.

I wanted to do spinning Mon morning but the crèche isn't open and my husband has to work, so i'm hoping he's home by 3 so I can still go and do a workout.

Xmas day and boxing day we'll take the kids out for a walk on the seafront. Chasing our 3 year old on his scooter is pretty good exercise!
  • fitatlastforme
    fitatlastforme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 12 of insanity nice and early ready to enjoy my xmas dinner : )
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I plan to go for a run and a walk on Christmas; but that's all. Not to mention my gym isn't open Christmas day, otherwise we would probably go climb as well.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    If I get the chance I am going on the treadmill in the afternoon for two good reasons:
    1. To try out the new toy I'm getting - A HRM
    2. To soften the calorie blow for all the evening goodies and glasses of wine.
  • manhn1
    manhn1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My gym will be closed but my condo building has a gym so I'll use that.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Yep, will have to workout at home that day since the gym is closed. But that is why I have an elliptical and recumbent bike in the basement. Gotta hit my goal for this month, I am soo close to 100 lbs lost.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My gym is open 24/7/365. But I probably will do a quick video on Tuesday instead. The next three days, I'm going to do a 30DS run (Level 1 tomorrow, Level 2 Sunday, Level 3 Monday). Tuesday I'll do some other aerobic video. Back to the gym on Wednesday.
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    Nope. Tuesday is my regular weigh in day, and I always have a "free" day on weight in day. No counting and no working out. Which works out well, because it's one more thing I don't have to try to find time for on Christmas day!
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I'll be going to yoga and for my run as well. We're celebrating Christmas on the 24th anyways so no reason not to work out. :D