• zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi All!

I finished my first star today.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I've earned my first star too. A total of 300 minutes and 2582 points earned.

Are we reporting daily or weekly?

I haven't seen much activity on this thread so unsure how we're suppose to use it?
  • kimfrands
    kimfrands Posts: 11
    Options
    I want to thank everyone who has signed up! Now, please encourage others to do it, too. And good job everyone on the progress. Also, let's encourage each other to continue this, even after this is over. Thanks again.

Francis
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my activity every day! It's interesting to do the comparisons.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Bratgrr: The comparisons are nice to check out. I was hoping to use this thread as more motivation to keep working out daily. What kind of workouts are you doing and how often are you doing them?
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm in, very cool! Thanks for setting it up and spreading the news!!
  • teerene
    teerene Posts: 16
    Options
    thanks just joined .. will try and get entire family on board as well as some friends
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Joined!

Thanks for sharing this. :) Good luck everyone!
  • kimfrands
    kimfrands Posts: 11
    Options
    Keep up the good work Guys and Gals! Remember there is always time to do some form of exercise.

Sometimes while watching TV, I will do a 100 jumping jacks, it is easy when you do 20 at a time.

Also, I have been walking to and from work. It is about a mile and I used to take the bus. So that added 30 minutes of walking a day for me.

Keep it up!!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread and signed up!
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    I'm in! Just joined :)
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    bumping to sign up later
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just signed up!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Bratgrr: The comparisons are nice to check out. I was hoping to use this thread as more motivation to keep working out daily. What kind of workouts are you doing and how often are you doing them?

I vary my workouts.
    2x /week I do kick boxing,
    2x/week I do this: http://thebodyfirm.biz/blog/index.php/2010/03/rapid-fat-loss-bodyweight-cardio-workout/
    1x/week I do yoga
    1x/week I do what they call a butt and gut class which uses hand weights, etc.
    I try to get in HIIT once or twice a week by doing treadmill sprints.
    I try to walk at least a mile every day. Some days I like to go (attempt to) play tennis.

You can view my exercise diary to get a better idea if you want. Just go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bratgrr1 and scroll down to the bottom and click "view exercise diary". It's public. :)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

I vary my workouts.
    2x /week I do kick boxing,
    2x/week I do this: http://thebodyfirm.biz/blog/index.php/2010/03/rapid-fat-loss-bodyweight-cardio-workout/
    1x/week I do yoga
    1x/week I do what they call a butt and gut class which uses hand weights, etc.
    I try to get in HIIT once or twice a week by doing treadmill sprints.
    I try to walk at least a mile every day. Some days I like to go (attempt to) play tennis.

You can view my exercise diary to get a better idea if you want. Just go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bratgrr1 and scroll down to the bottom and click "view exercise diary". It's public. :)

I'll check out your diary when I have a little more free time but thank for sharing. I've been following the Insanity program and am currently on week 6. While I've switched up workouts here and there I've pretty much been consistent w/the program.
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YAY! I joined too. Maybe this will be the little extra motivation that I need. Thanks!
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Just found this thread...I've been needing something to keep me accountable! Thank you!!