Problem with breakfast.

Options

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    If you want to eat in the morning, I'd recommend eating something you like.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Morningstar breakfast sausages. Under 200. High protein. Low carb. Pop in the microwave and eat on the way out the door. Yummy.
  • franjophoto
    Options
    I have 2 slices pumpernickle bread toasted with low sugar peanut butter. If I don't have time for breakfast I'll eat toasted almonds and a apple.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
  • teryx123
    teryx123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Too many restrictions on what you will and won't do, can and can't eat. I say screw it and just have coffee as someone above suggested. The caffeine will supress your appetite and get you through to maybe an early lunch.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Try some fruit instead - light and fresh in the mouth. Fibre to help things get going.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled using a little Pam cooking spray so it doesn't stick. Add a little salsa. Yum.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    coffee

skip breakfast

save those calories for later

^ that
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't like eating in the morning either - so I don't. Just spread your calories over the remaining meals.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    coffee

skip breakfast

:flowerforyou:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    coffee

skip breakfast

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    coffee

skip breakfast

^this...

(...well, except for the flowers...those are totally unnecessary...but the words, yeah, ^those.)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    coffee

skip breakfast

^this...

(...well, except for the flowers...those are totally unnecessary...but the words, yeah, ^those.)

Scrooge
    :angry:
  • SteadySetGo
    SteadySetGo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    try a shake. i go through phases. right now it is 1 cup water or coconut milk, 1/2 teaspoon coconut milk, quality pea/cranberry choc protein by Arbonne- very easy to digest- 1 cup of spinach and a scoop of swanson's green max powder.

Other add ins - trader joes pear cider, small apple
    or 1/2 banana, 1/4 avocado, juice of 1 lime

Fast, good nutrition, veggies in make a great start to the day.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My problem is that eating breakfast most the time makes me feel ill (like eating any dairy, eggs, oatmeal, meal replacement).
    I never found a good way to make eggs, i don't eat butter or oil, and I don't saute. I only grill or bake.

How about skip breakfast? That's what I do. Coffee only for me in the morning. I am never hungry when I get up. I never usually eat until at least noon.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I vote skip it-after you try Costco's uncured canadian bacon. Sooo yummy! If it makes you sick, then eat later.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry, don't eat breakfast. If you are, I suggest: protein bars or quinoa cereal (whole foods sells pouches of quinoa breakfast cereals).
  • spikethat
    Options
    I eat oatmeal for breakfast. 0.5 cups of dry oats is 150 calories, plus I put craisins and brown sugar in! Yummy!
  • 50poundstodrop
    Options
    you don't want dairy or carbs...sooooo...how about try slices of apples dipped in peanut butter.....doesn't sound good but let me tell you I was skeptical and this is very tasty - the peanut butter is a protein so it sustains you for a while.