57lbs GONE. :)

Options
Syderelli
Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
Before pic April 2012 at 267 lbs. During pic December 2012 at 210 lbs. I am 5'9".

24nlf2a.jpg

This site has literally changed my life, all for the better. I have found some of the best friends I could ask for on here, and they have been AMAZING. You can add me if you'd like, I could use all the support I can get, and I try my best to do the same in return!

Oh, and Merry Christmas :)

Edit to add: Someone asked how I did this. I've logged in to this site even on the days that I didn't do my best. Ate in moderation and learned to love exercise. Yoga, stationary bike, mountain biking, hiking, and most recently C25K have been my go to exercises. I have been weight lifting so even though the weight has hit "plateaus" I have still lost inches and actually started toning. Water has made a huge difference too :) I try to get at least 8 - 10 cups each day. I still eat what I want, but try to keep it in moderation and make a conscious effort to choose healthier foods when possible. If you look at my diary this week it is a bit of a mess because of all the Christmas festivities, but if this is a lifestyle change then I must do what I can to make sure that I can do this the rest of my life. :):):)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!