Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    The easiest way to avoid my mother-in-law... is to go to the gym.
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know I will be working out on Christmas :wink:
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I plan on it, but it's subject to change... we'll see how it goes.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    What's Christmas got to do with it? Of course I am working out - kettlebell, bodyweight exercise and yoga.
  • bluetrumpet01
    bluetrumpet01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I put some miles on the mountain bike, but mostly because it's still shiny and new and I wanted to shake off post-cruise cobwebs of the legs :)
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nope. I planned ahead when I started another round of P90X, and Christmas Day is a rest day for me. :)
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I worked out this morning. The gym was packed! Tomorrow the gym is closed tomorrow! I will enjoy the day and go to the gym on Wed. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Happy Holidays to all!
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did a 2+ mile run with my dog.... in the cold rain this morning !! Tomorrow will be food and maybe a walk with the dog again. And then more food !!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work out like I do every day and I'm not going over my calories. It will be a normal healthy day for me!
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My oldest daughter and I are going on an 8 mile hike on Christmas day, longer than we did on Thanksgiving, but not as much vertical climb. Really works up an appetite for that turkey and bread pudding.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    But of course. It's just another day.
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ME !!! :O) merry xmas
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Totes working out. My Pilates and my 30 mins treadmill walk. I JUST started the cardio, so if I don't keep on it, holiday or not, I know I'm not going to stick with it.
  • devynmariee
    Options
    hola!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was going to, but I seem to have developed a cold/virus thing. So I'm taking it easy instead.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I am!! Getting my Zumba on tomorrow. :-)
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am. Still going to eat like it's the end of the world but I have "homework" from my trainer to do before our next session on Thursday.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I wish I could. My gym is closed. Probably a good thing for the workers though. I'm not a fan of people working on holidays.

I hope to work out independently. Perhaps pushups, situps, squats at home.
  • musclesglasses5
    musclesglasses5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definitely working out on Christmas -- even if it's a long walk or something, gotta take advantage of the time to burn those calories!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've been lackadasical with food every since Thanksgiving so I'm gonna try to keep my cool over Christmas. I'll be working out, going to work and trying to avoid too much sugar (although I'll totally indulge a little here and there) moderation will be crucial!