What new fitness gifts are you most excited about?

Options

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My two are Les Mills Combat and Body Beast... they are both in home workout programs..excited to do my final cut stage this spring.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    NROLFW!! Yay!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I got a new digital scale and Zumba core for the Wii. I can't wait to try it today. Oh and my daughter got me a fat separator.
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i got the body fit media strap
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Fitbit the One, 2 pairs of running shoes, new running clothes, books on running, Road ID, new digital food scale, TapouT XT, weighted gloves...so much more. I'm thinking I got really spoiled this year...
  • lindseynyfarmer
    Options
    I got the MIO Motiva heart rate watch! Ive very excited to use it!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Fitbit One...yay!!
  • Alford96
    Options
    I got Zumba Core for the WII. Did one of the routines Monday and it KICKED MY BUTT!!! It was AWESOME!!!!! And my lovely husband got me some ear buds that hook over your ears specially made for athletes! Can't wait to take them to the gym!!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I got two Just Dance games for the xbox! So excited to be able to play it!!!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    My new size medium yoga pants and top. I already broke them in yesterday, getting all sweaty on the treadmill.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I received a years membership to the gym of my choice.... now I have to choose one.
  • TMorrison1227
    TMorrison1227 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got some TRX bands for Christmas. Super excited to get back on those since I haven't used any since I left my personal trainer. Next item on my shopping list is a Bosu ball.
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I received a years membership to the gym of my choice.... now I have to choose one.

Yay! My fave gift too - but my husband gave it to me 2 weeks early. I have been at that gym almost every single day for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at a time. Love it!
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Zumba Core for Wii. Did learn the steps and a short one. The steps did not prepare me for the workout but it was great!
  • Neda1178
    Options
    My bicycle!!!! I felt like such a kid when I woke up and found a bike under the tree from my husband for Christmas! Complete with a big red bow and sparkly handlebar tassles.. :-) I can't wait to go out on it!
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My FitBit One...I kind of thought I was getting it, but wasn't sure, so when I opened the gift and it was there, I was excited. I'm still playing with it and trying to figure it all out but I think it's going to be awesome. I also got a GameStop gift card and I'm hoping they have a used copy of Zumba Core for the Wii (I hate buying new games LOL), so that I can get it.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    You might wanna pass the sick bucket round but -

My gift to myself is I am going to reach my goal weight mid-2013 and I will be very near my optimum weight by the time I am due to go to my Yoga camp week - sun, yoga, nice people and lean body to practise with!
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I received new workout shoes from the best sister ever :)
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not really a fitness gift but I love my new Keurigs coffee maker and I did receive a new pair of running shoes! :)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Hydration Belt.

I also got a lacrosse ball and a book on Sports Injury and Sports Injury prevention