What new fitness gifts are you most excited about?

Options

Replies

• trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Skipping rope and adjustable hand weights. Got these for my birthday just before Christmas so hope it counts. Looking forward to getting some new routines sorted.
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nice warm headbands to keep my ears warm when I run in the winter, and touch screen gloves :) Also lots of cute running/workout tops!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
  • cem9532
    cem9532 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I got a treadmill and a juicer. I cant wait to make some yummy healty drinks with my juicer.:drinker:
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    New full equipped bench and new barbell!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I received new work out gear (my gear has gotten to big...yeah!!!), two pairs of tennis shoes and two gadgets for my Wii so that I can make the numchuck wireless and a jump rope for my Wii!!! Very excited! I used the wireless set this morning and it was FABULOUS!!!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Anit-fatigue floor mat (looks like four pieces of a giant's jigsaw puzzle) Now that I am moving my indoor Wii Fitness activities centre to the basement (beside the elliptical I rescued earlier this month) I needed the cushioning between my feet and the poured cement floor.

Now I can start doing circuit-style training too! (on the elliptical / off and 10 pushups / on the elliptical / off and 10 squats / etc / etc.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Every one of my gifts was fitness related! My fav is either my Fitbit or the new rules of lifting for women :)
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The two fitness related gifts I got were the Polar FT 7 heart rate monitor system and I got the Kitchenaid Architect 5 speed hand blender with all the attachments. I am excited about both! Now I don't have to guess how many calories I am burning during a workout (and I am aware that they aren't 100% accurate but better than just guessing)! I used to be the take-out queen and now I am slowly building up a proper kitchen to cook healthy meals in! .... now if only I could buy something that would instantly make me an awesome chef! LOL
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I received new work out gear (my gear has gotten to big...yeah!!!), two pairs of tennis shoes and two gadgets for my Wii so that I can make the numchuck wireless and a jump rope for my Wii!!! Very excited! I used the wireless set this morning and it was FABULOUS!!!

I didn't know there was "jump rope for the Wii" ... which game does it work with and where would I get one?!?!
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I got a Fitbit! Still learning how to use it, but so far it is very cool!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor as well--love it! Also a digital kitchen scale for portion measuring, and a UV shoe dryer/deodorizer for my running shoes. Yay!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    New running clothes from my hubby!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    my new water bottle lol and new workout crops and bra, and earphones :bigsmile:
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My awesome BF gave me a SportLine HRM/running watch. Seems pretty cool! My parents gave me a new running jacket and some workout shirts!! After this cup of coffee I am out to brave the cold!
  • Ferfey02
    Options
    I got my Christmas gift a bit early this year, on November 23, 2012. I've always wanted a FITBIT. So the day after Thanksgiving, my DH got me a Fitbit One. It Pushes/Motivates me; A lot!

I also got a new Zumba Fitness Sneakers. Happy ME! :))
  • CinnamonDragon
    Options
    Insanity, The Asylum! :D
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I got the Scosche MyTrek Heart Rate Monitor and a set of adjustable weight dumbbells that can go to twenty pounds each, plus their weights fit on my barbell!
  • I got all the JM DVD's and new shorts but they are amazing went for a run with them this morning most comfey thing ever :)
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I got a year (actually pay for 12 months, get 15) membership to my gym. Yay, very excited about that one and I got a purple 64 oz water bottle with handle that I carry everywhere.