What new fitness gifts are you most excited about?

Options

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    A power rack!!!!! OMG So excited!!!!!!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My bicycle!!!! I felt like such a kid when I woke up and found a bike under the tree from my husband for Christmas! Complete with a big red bow and sparkly handlebar tassles.. :-) I can't wait to go out on it!

Snap! One of my pressies from my hubby was my new bike. Can't wait to go out on it once the weather gets better :)
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    all my new lululemon workout stuff ans my new heart rate monitor!!!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    a gift to myself the 4 dvd zumba set.
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've converted an extra bedroom in my house into an exercise area just for me. On Christmas eve as a Merry Christmas to me I bought a Home Gym to go along with my stationary bike. I'm loving it already! :love: There will be more presents to myself in 2013 because this is the year I get this done!
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am super excited to try out my new Polar RS100 HRM tonight when I get home!!! I also got some sweet wrist and ankle weights.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I didn't get anything for Xmas (yet) but I'm excited about a half ironman in October 2013 (in Cyprus) :smile:
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Fitness gifts are awesome!!! Unfortunately no one takes the hint and gets me any. (For some reason they think gift cards for out-to-eat, cookies, and chocolate are more suitable for a fat chick during her weight journey. :grumble:) So I got myself a present, a Step360. My current step is over 10 years old and is on its last leg. This new step is supposed to also work your core and balance. Can't wait 'til it arrives!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    BOSU Ball. :D
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I loved all the gifts I was given. The fitness ones are a FT4 polar heart moniter and my son got me a huge bottle for water.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I got money for four personal trainer sessions, Academy gift cards, a Striiv, and a Polar RS300X HRM. The HRM is probably my favorite, it's already proven very useful.
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My snazzy Fitbit One! It syncs to my iphone so excited about that.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    2 hours of massage and my new foam roller. Yep, my back pain dominated Christmas :grumble:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I didn't get any fitness related gifts, but the money I got is going towards a heavy bag set, a weighted barbell and more plates for my dumbbells.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    My father bought me the Advanced DVRT filler bag for my sandbag kit which I'm looking forward to using. It's actually on order and hasn't arrived yet, but I can't wait! Also, my sister and her husband gave me a $50 amazon gift card which I am going to use to get a 40lb/18kg kettlebell.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I got an Ugi ball and a dip station which I am pretty excited about. I also still have one more Christmas to go to where I might get a weighted sandbag which would be awesome. If you cant tell I am an avid Body Rocker! I also got a gift certificate for personal training that I'm pretty excited about. I have never been personally trained before!

The ones they use in their videos are the exact sandbags I have =) I have both the smaller 30 lb one they use in their videos and a larger 80 lb one. The 80 lb one is the one that I got the advanced filler bag for. It lets you load it with water instead of sand if you want.
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I got money from my uncle, so I plan on buying a treadmill. Just need to do some research.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I got the Nike Fuel band, tons of workout clothes, and a gift card to a fitness store. Thinking of getting a power tower with the gift card.
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about my Wii Fit! :happy:
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My fitbit!!! It was a present to myself... I love it!

this!