your IDEAL Job what do you want to do

Replies

• I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom and write a book. So I am doing just that!! Love my life <3
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Snow cone stand owner and operator. But I love being a counselor...I should start researching snowcone therapy...
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Anthropologist... or what I do now..
  • I am going to start my training to be a Rape and Sexual Abuse counsellor in September. Pay it forward as you will. I have to wait until September (new semester and funds).
  • Novelist. Or top lawyer somewhere Slavic.

I plan to be both. :happy:
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    I am a murse now and would like to work the chopper one day but at night be a Gigalo
  • UKRaven75
    UKRaven75 Posts: 14 Member
    I already do what I love, being a Train guard/conductor, I get to travel around, meet some gr8 people, have a laugh, get left alone by the bosses and have a lot of responsibility...and the money isn't bad either. so I am very happy

and if I had the talent, A chef as cooking is my hobby but some days we have to be realistic lol
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    I'd really just like to win the lottery.

Then I could spend more of my time doing voluntary work.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Doing it- A SAHM/Teacher.
  • brandi_michelle69
    brandi_michelle69 Posts: 84 Member
    Victoria Secret Lingerie Model :wink:
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    I truly enjoy my job as a church secretary. I get to work with so many wonderful people! I truly loved my previous job in purchasing as weel. One thing I like to do is source unique things that others cannot seem to find.. so, perhaps I'd like to be some sort of buyer of unique items. I would also love to be paid as a genealogist.. so much fun to dig into people's family trees!
  • Chef or baker. I love cooking and baking and am very passionate about it. And I'm going to do one of them :smile:
  • Fantasy author! I've been writing since I was a kid, and to be a successful author of fantasy would be amazing.

Slightly more realistic would be to do my hobbies full-time and get paid for it. I'm training to be able to make some additional income from it, but not sure I'll ever actually get there.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    A translator or copy editor. I'd like to have a challenging job and be able to work wherever and whenever I want. Luckily I'm currently studying both arts. :)
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    My ideal job was real estate and business broker.
    It allowed me to set my own hours, do my own thing and make more money.
    My goal was to retire at age 50.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Something that helps people and is low stress but pays enough. Don't know what that is, but it would be nice.

Actually I have my dream job as an appraiser working from home. Sometimes I help people because most of what I do is privately contracted work when people have a need. I love being able to be out and about and use a treadmill desk and lift weights on breaks. If it paid better it would be ideal, but it is a great job. Learning the commercial side now. Should help for the future. Have been involved in real estate for 28-years. Oh, and starting to instruct too. Love that!
  • Real Estate developer/Interior Design. I love old homes and in my city, it breaks my heart to see these beautiful colonials, victorians, western style bungalows fallin to ruin. I've always loved decorating and taking the old and making it new again.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I want to act. I used to (stage) and miss it.

If fame and fortune isn't in my forecast than I'd like to be an embalmer. People pickler. I worked in a funeral home and LOVED it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    ESPN College Football analyst.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    My current Job/Role..............

i am a Fire Rescue Fire Fighter for the Australia outback Mines...........

Dream boat

Cosigned,
    everyone with a uterus