Replies

• lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Be Dana Scully. Duh.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Certified Personal Trainer - working on it, stupid real job is getting in the way (internal auditor...)

Also, I love working with Habitat for Humanity, but that's something I wouldn't want to get paid for.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'd want to be independently wealthy.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure...which is probably terrible. I just know I want to be able to travel and not worry about the cost while doing so.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I would love to work as a surgical RN or ER RN. And I am getting ready to start school next month and get on the track to getting there!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    RN
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    A licensed Marriage and Family therapist with a practice of my own.

That sounds horrifying to me.

I'm pretty sure with all the things happening to their bodies on a daily basis the last thing they're worried about is a snot rocket or two
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Audiologist(: And I'm making it happen right now! only..... 7 more years to go...
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    an artist -
    more realistically marketing for any pro sports team...
  • cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to be a stay at home mom...but I also want to own and run my own business.

I want to do local fashion. Not for money, but just for fun.

I know it's not realistic...so if I can't do that, I'll be a paralegal!
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a phys ed teacher at a school. I thought about personal training but I would really like maybe school. I was going to college and finished about half my degree to be a teacher before changing it to admin and now I am just a receptionist.
    I'd want to be different than the gym classes in high school when I had them. They were all things I never liked or understood-I don't understand football or soccer...
    Instead it would be fun to be certified instructor of things like Zumba, Turbo Kick ect. things I like to do and then teach them to my classes. Maybe focus a week or two on each type of fitness class.
    Then this on top of the alread done things like walking, football and soccer.
    I think I just want kids to realize that to workout you can do things you LOVE to do, you know? When I was in HS none of the things in gym appealed to me.
    then again, my work security would be low, since they are cutting teachers and lots of teachers like art, music and phys ed...:/
  • hulkling
    hulkling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Any of the below...

1) Benevolent Dictator

2) The person that oils up male models for photo shoots.

3) Spy

4) Owner of a bookshop that didn't need to turn a profit.

5) Superhero.

6) an ideas merchant.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I want to be a stay at home wife/mom. I would be so great at it. I love to cook and clean and I already own an apron. I love making my family happy and well fed. I just don't have the time to make home made dinners every night because of work.

I want to also be a photographer - I already do that on the weekends. I would just do it as appointments happen.

Damn, I *really* need to win the lottery.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    A licensed Marriage and Family therapist with a practice of my own.

That sounds horrifying to me.

This is the career that I am studying toward right now, it really is my dream. It's not for everyone, but I love it. :)
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    counselor of female nymphomaniacs.....
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I discovered my ideal job last year.I sell CDs for our comhaltas group during our shows for the summer,I dont get paid but I did get:flowerforyou: our weekend away paid for,I love this they are a great group and Im proud to be one of them I dont have any talent but I am part of it all so it is my ideal job!:flowerforyou:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    To have my own animal rehabilitation center. Its been my dream since I was four years old.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Advertisement or really anything where I can wear cute clothes and go on luncheons LOL I am in the Military so I get one outfit and have no room for using my imagination.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    My ideal job was real estate and business broker.
    It allowed me to set my own hours, do my own thing and make more money.
    My goal was to retire at age 50.

Then when you retire you can photoshop yourself into glamorous settings.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Live on an African wildlife reserve and hug lions. Shame I quit all science and maths after the basic requirements.

Or a middle school history teacher. I'm certified, I just can't find a damn job and have pretty much given up for the forseeable future.