1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• kai47
    kai47 Posts: 39
    Options
    What are you looking forward to buying for yourself once you reach your goal weight?

I'm trying to decide between a bikini or a LBD (little black dress)...Maybe I'll get both!
    [/quote

I'm with you on this one. Never worn a bikini in my life.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    white fitted pants! among other things :-D lol
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous dress for my brother's wedding :)
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot session by my wonder friend Clarissa!! She is an amazing photographer... can't wait!!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    oh and I get rid of all my big clothes as soon as I graduate sizes so I have no excuses to get bigger again. Once I get down to goal weight, my clothes will be my guide and not the scale :)
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to reach my target weight by May as I'm in Italy for a series of photoshoots, mostly in bikini's. 5 months to lose 32 lbs! I want to buy some fabulous little bikini's and feel good enough to strut around in them!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot session! And then order a "for his eyes only" book for my husband. :)
    I love that idea. I might need to look into that idea!
    Or failing that - Il get a clingy beautiful black dress to wow him in
  • billmoe92
    Options
    My friends and I are doing a workout challenge where we do all of the events from the NFL Combine. I am not trying to reach a specific weight but I do have goals for the different events. If I win the challenge I win $40, but if I get to the goal times I set for myself I am going to Pittsburgh Steelers Fantasy Camp.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    oh and I get rid of all my big clothes as soon as I graduate sizes so I have no excuses to get bigger again. Once I get down to goal weight, my clothes will be my guide and not the scale :)

I have dropped 1-2 sizes (depends on brand) so far, and I'm nervous to get rid of my bigger clothes! I need to follow your lead and just do it!
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    An authentic corset.

No bulging!
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A bikini. I've never been able to wear one comfortably...I can't wait.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I guess I am in the minority, but I have no plans on rewarding myself. The thought never occurred to me.

Maybe I should?
  • sissy685
    sissy685 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A pair of regular boots that actually fit my calf!!

Amen!!!
  • keesha331
    Options
    A FULL makeover!!! Hair cut (it's always been LONG!), a new wardrobe...shoes and all, and then a mini vaca someplace warm enough to wear a tiny bikini!! 30 lbs to go!!!

OAN: Possibly a slight augmentation depending on how "the girls" take the weight loss. That one's for the hubby though ;)
  • PradaChick
    Options
    The tiniest Brazillian Bikini of my dreams and a million low rise jeans!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I guess I am in the minority, but I have no plans on rewarding myself. The thought never occurred to me.

Maybe I should?

Hells yeah, you should!! Losing weight is no easy feat - you deserve a reward for reaching your goal!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    New leathers. Might even trade my chaps in for some leather pants.
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Darshan walk from Tirupati to Tirumala in India, then tonsure to show no attachment to my awesome good looks. ;) Last time I went I got sick and it was raining and I was worried about making the climb so I did not do it. Always regretted it.

http://arunshanbhag.com/2006/04/02/tirupati-a-walk-enlightens/

I managed the second half of the Inca trail this past April at the full fat version of myself but it was definitely not a pleasant journey and no tonsuring in the end. :)
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    More high end stuff that a) doesn't come in the bigger sizes and b) I can't justify buying while I am losing. I would love a Barbour jacket :)
  • joywo
    joywo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    An expensive pair of bling jeans.