1234568»

Replies

• lovemyboys224
    lovemyboys224 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4

Weight: 215pds and now 123pds

weightloss.jpg

You look awesome! You started where I am at and are currently at my goal weight!@!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • kristijean
    kristijean Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5lcwbd.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Been through a lot this year. Lost my Grandmother in October, and we lost our second daughter in November 6.5 hours after she was born to a fatal birth defect called anencephaly...despite all I've gone through, I've managed to keep my health on track. I gained a healthy amount of weight throughout my pregnancy, and I'm ending the year about 40lbs lighter than I started it. I have a long way to go, but here is my progress so far, and a picture I took at 39 weeks, the day before I delivered.

314689_3710431894120_889789931_n.jpg
    (Don't know how to resize it...)

311263_3588322441460_1185905804_n.jpg

I read your blog and I just wanted to let you know you are such an incredibly strong woman for all that you've been through and still continuing to push on. I'm going to be praying for you :)
  • Antlerdancer
    Antlerdancer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing and inspirational! Can't wait to join the club!
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!