1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Already have the ink picked out! Making myself wait...less than 10 lbs to go!!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight and am happy with my body composition, I'm buying myself and my family a trip to the beach where I can show it off.
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pants that will fit.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Travel abroad and a winter home in southern Fl.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    An expensive pair of bling jeans.

OH MY I wanted a pair yesterday and I just couldn't stomach the cost...
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    and there sure are a lot of tattoo posts. Funny ... if I'd do anything with tattooing it would be to remove the ones I have. Tho really that won't happen.
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    Oh god. Clothes. Just so much clothes. And boots. High calf boots, to the knees. Always wanted a pair of those.
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans
  • spikethat
    Options
    A pair of Miss Me jeans. Been dreaming about them forever!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    oh and I get rid of all my big clothes as soon as I graduate sizes so I have no excuses to get bigger again. Once I get down to goal weight, my clothes will be my guide and not the scale :)

I have dropped 1-2 sizes (depends on brand) so far, and I'm nervous to get rid of my bigger clothes! I need to follow your lead and just do it!

its hard to dump the sizes just above what you wear...you always think, what if I need them someday!!??

Exactly!

I have actually been throwing on the larger jeans when I go out to shovel (we get A LOT of snow here!), but I'm finding that they don't even stay on anymore! I'm sure my neighbors are enjoying the show... LOL!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I bought work pants. Not that exciting in theory but I've noticed my weight increase mostly because of how my work pants fit (went from a size 2 to 4 to 6 to being so uncomfortable that sitting was obnoxious). Trying on a size 4 and realizing it was a little loose, then trying on a size 2 and realizing I still had a little extra room in the waist was an amazing feeling. I spend 4 days a week in business casual so I'm reminded of my success every time I wear a pair of these pants.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Getting a tattoo that goes all the way up my side. From my hip to the bottom of my chest
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Definitely a trip to Mexico (or wherever hot) and a bikini so I can strut my stuff on the beach!!!!!!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    oh and I get rid of all my big clothes as soon as I graduate sizes so I have no excuses to get bigger again. Once I get down to goal weight, my clothes will be my guide and not the scale :)

I have dropped 1-2 sizes (depends on brand) so far, and I'm nervous to get rid of my bigger clothes! I need to follow your lead and just do it!

its hard to dump the sizes just above what you wear...you always think, what if I need them someday!!??

Exactly!

I have actually been throwing on the larger jeans when I go out to shovel (we get A LOT of snow here!), but I'm finding that they don't even stay on anymore! I'm sure my neighbors are enjoying the show... LOL!

I will never go back to where I was and don't want to even be reminded of it. If I don't have bigger clothes, there is no excuse for letting myself get bigger. I give them to some Burmese refugees that are more than happy to take them. They have gotten a ton of stuff from me already :)Feels great all the way around :)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I plan to buy a trip! Probably to Santorini. :) But I'd love to go back to Paris (or London, or Venice, or Key West, or Lake Louise...or visit any number of other places!)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm 11 pounds away from my goal, I need to start thinking about this. At 50 pounds I got a tattoo of a pumpkin with my daughter's name underneath (we call her pumpkin)

I'm not getting another tattoo so I'll have to think of something else.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Wow, I'm 11 pounds away from my goal, I need to start thinking about this. At 50 pounds I got a tattoo of a pumpkin with my daughter's name underneath (we call her pumpkin)

I'm not getting another tattoo so I'll have to think of something else.

Awesome!! Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far and for being so close to your goal!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
  • dawlf
    dawlf Posts: 19
    Options
    Probably just something small, like a makeup palette or maybe I'll splurge on front row indie wrestling seats?

My ultimate motivation isn't really something I can buy when I hit x weight, It's just every time my boyfriend says "Your waist is getting smaller!".

c:
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a whole bunch of plans for reaching my ultimate goal weight, but my immediate goal is a 30lb loss. At that point my plan is to reward myself by taking adult gymnastics classes at Chelsea Piers. I miss doing gymnastics and I don't expect to be anywhere near as flexible or fearless as I once was, but it'd be nice to do a cartwheel without feeling the aftereffects for days! :-)