clever, stalker-y friends who spend too much time online

Options
I fell off the wagon last fall.

So when I got back on, most of the hilarious, interesting people whose updates I enjoyed keeping up with are either gone or ditched me for being inactive.

I need some people who are online way too much, comment on everyone's business, and have quirky senses of humor

just to get through the getting back on track process.

You in?

Replies

• loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    first off love your ticker! secondaly add me if you dare cause if you do your life will change...well not reallly....or will it? probabaly not....or will it?
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't say if you add me your life will change, but I will try and keep it interesting at least
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    yeah...I'm on way too much...comment on everyone's bs...and have a wicked sense of humor...so I guess we are BFFs now, right?
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I can't claim to be clever, but I've got stalker down pat.

Let's be friends. o_0
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    If you dont have any revealing photos please dont add - once you add some I am open to requests.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I was one of those hilarious, interesting people who deleted you.

*basks in glow of fantastic compliments* :happy:
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Slightly snarky (slightly pudgy) but have held back for far too long.

Would love hilarious friends to help out with those ab workouts that I avoid

:laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I'm on all day from work during the week, check in at night, and some time on the weekends. Add me if you'd like.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm on all day from work during the week, check in at night, and some time on the weekends. Add me if you'd like.

^This... would be a good add! She's awesome!
  • aunverzagt
    Options
    Well, I am in a similar boat to you-got ditched for being inconsistent/inactive...well, mainly just frustrated lol...
    Anywho, not good at the stalker business-I'm so bad at going online all the time-hence me getting ditched also.

HOWEVER, I have probably one of the strangest senses of humor-I work in a hospital pathology lab...Easily entertained and entertaining in a creepy sort of way. (Plus, if you met my family...haha!)

Anyway, when I do well with getting online and signing in, I would be most happy to be in your "online friend network", if you'd like!
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Um- you live in Columbia, MO.... MIZ

I'm heading downtown tonight to watch them bend UCLA over.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I do believe I may be of assistance.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I've got the online too much part down. Clever, meh..., Occasionally snarky but never (ok, rarely) intentionally mean. Try to avoid the drama. You're welcome to add if you'd like.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i got ditched too!! =( I'll add you!! and welcome back!! =D
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    ha! your ticker pic used to be my profile pic on FB.

If you have boobs I'll probably stalk you...
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Um- you live in Columbia, MO.... MIZ

I'm heading downtown tonight to watch them bend UCLA over.

ZOU

yep. I'm an MU alum

I'm excited to creep on so many new people...

and re-creep a few repeat offenders.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in a similar boat to you-got ditched for being inconsistent/inactive...well, mainly just frustrated lol...
    Anywho, not good at the stalker business-I'm so bad at going online all the time-hence me getting ditched also.

HOWEVER, I have probably one of the strangest senses of humor-I work in a hospital pathology lab...Easily entertained and entertaining in a creepy sort of way. (Plus, if you met my family...haha!)

Anyway, when I do well with getting online and signing in, I would be most happy to be in your "online friend network", if you'd like!

I've worked with donor tissue in the past. It's kind of a dark sense of humor that horrifies some. Yup.
  • bubba235
    Options
    I think I fail in two of your categories but the quirky sense of humor I've got down pat. Ask Pat she'll tell you.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I comment a lot, have a good snese of humour i think and am online a lot mostly avoiding work so feel free to add me if you like!!