It Works! Products

Options
13»

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    When you say it has definitely worked for her, I assume you mean that she was able to make some revenue selling these items to people who don't know any better, right?

I'm curious, how much does she bring in every month? It might not be a bad idea to peddle some of these products to supplement my paycheck. Certainly tempting. Just the other day a nice Team Beachbody rep inboxed me suggesting I try it out. :laugh:

I have a friend who sells it and she is making $10,000/month. That being said, she got in early and convinced people to get in under her. She is like 4 people down from the very top. I tried one and was not impressed at all.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    When you say it has definitely worked for her, I assume you mean that she was able to make some revenue selling these items to people who don't know any better, right?

I'm curious, how much does she bring in every month? It might not be a bad idea to peddle some of these products to supplement my paycheck. Certainly tempting. Just the other day a nice Team Beachbody rep inboxed me suggesting I try it out. :laugh:

I have a friend who sells it and she is making $10,000/month. That being said, she got in early and convinced people to get in under her. She is like 4 people down from the very top. I tried one and was not impressed at all.

Score! :drinker:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    seems legit. #1 it's got the title in the name #2 - The before and after pictures tell the story #3 - It's a pyramid system....the best people to see it are the people using it. It obviously works.
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options

im with visalus....and not trying to sell nor open a can of worms...but the rank 4th down in it....they make about 75-100K a month...
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a "wrap party" on Jan 12, 2013 I hope it's worth my $25
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I have a cousin who is a rep for them and I've seen a lot of before and after pics. It's definitely worked for her. I've been thinking about trying the wraps if I get the money to afford it. Has anyone else ever tried them or know anyone who has?

Please do not waste your money on this.

Agreed.

Also agree about the advice to buy a food scale.

And pilates is great, but it doesn't hold the "magic key" to reducing your stomach. The only thing you can do to lose fat is eat at a moderate deficit and give it time. Do whatever kind of exercise appeals to you....but don't think one specific type will make your middle thinner than other types.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you guys are right. I'll stick with the exercise and eating right and get *actual* results, not wasting money.

Not that I was gonna stop the diet and exercise! Hell no! Just was wondering if it would suppliment it. But really not necessary.

Actually yeah I think it would supplement regular exercise. Maybe not 'It Works!' but body wraps usually cleanse the hell out of your skin. I hear cleansing helps your body run more efficiently so yeah it's possible it could improve workouts a tiny bit.

Cleanses do nothing your body does not already do. And wrapping something around your body will do even less.

Ancient cultures cleansed. Like the Greeks. And to be honest there isn't really enough research to support either way. So I'm still going with it could help a little bit.

Read this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses

This seems to focus primarily on the fact that you are starving yourself of nutrition to attain the cleanse. As this is supposedly pulling toxins from the skin, as the thread says it is a defense mechanism for the body, a wrap would be simply speeding up this process. Not starving yourself of nutrition in any way or adding more harmful substances.

A wrap would not speed up any process - there is no process to speed up. Your skin is a barrier to stop things getting into you. Your skin is a defense mechanism - it is not cleansing or detoxing.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Looks like you didn't read any of the sensible information posted in this thread or you like to keep your head in the sand and throw money away. Hope they don't suck you in so much that your family and friends end up hiding when they see you coming cause they know you'll be trying to take their money.
  • Ofaatu
    Ofaatu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cling wrap is about a dollar, add some smelly oils I'm sure it would do the same thing. ;)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    50 dollars for a couple of inches lost? No way. Cheaper ways of doing it.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

See folks? It really does work! Someone just made $25 off this person!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just use saran wrap and save a lot of money.

This made me laugh

Me too
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Just eat right, saves even more
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Wraps ( I like herbal wraps!) are very helpful if you need some encouragement and "now" results.
    They do help in that they bring circulation to the area.
    So you get some immediate visual effects which is very encouraging (and Encouragement can be very needed!!!) and also it is helpful to detoxify clogged up congested tissues. Nothing wrong with this!!!
    They cost something, but maybe do one or a few professionally (and I Highly recommend an herbal, non-compression wrap), then, having learned from that experience, purchase your own for home use. Go to www.set-n-me-free.com for an example of a great herbal body wrap.
    Yes, the ultimate answer is diet and exercise. And given the nature of conditions such as cellulite, herbal body wraps are very helpful!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Wraps ( I like herbal wraps!) are very helpful if you need some encouragement and "now" results.
    They do help in that they bring circulation to the area.
    So you get some immediate visual effects which is very encouraging (and Encouragement can be very needed!!!) and also it is helpful to detoxify clogged up congested tissues. Nothing wrong with this!!!
    They cost something, but maybe do one or a few professionally (and I Highly recommend an herbal, non-compression wrap), then, having learned from that experience, purchase your own for home use. Go to www.set-n-me-free.com for an example of a great herbal body wrap.
    Yes, the ultimate answer is diet and exercise. And given the nature of conditions such as cellulite, herbal body wraps are very helpful!

What do these wraps do to help cellulite? How do they impact it? Also, what tissues are congested that get clogged and how do they get detoxified by herbal wraps?
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf, I don't see ANY on you:)
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like it is not that beneficial. A lot of interesting information about releasing the toxins into your bloodstream quicker. So your liver is still doing the detox. They claim it speeds up the process of toxin release from fat cells into said bloodstream. But I have not been able to confirm on any creditable source how it does that.

Continuing research.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Sarauk2sf, I don't see ANY on you:)

Thank you :flowerforyou: A slightly grainy photo helps with that though :wink:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    anyone know where I can get one of these?I have to do it soon.....I put on weight over the holidays and want to get it off quick.
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Don't fall for the next quick fix - there isn't one. There is a long term fix though - patience, willpower, healthy eating and exercise :flowerforyou: