BeachBody, Body by Vi, etc

Options

Replies

• jknops2
    jknops2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tasology, start your own religion, much better profit margin.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    MLM... LOL
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    ROI is way higher on meth, and it's way more effective for weight loss.

I wrote a technical paper on how to 'detox' your property if your lab blows up, if you need it. Here to help. :flowerforyou:

Serioisly thought I would get to be the first person to suggest meth. Damn. Bean is faster than me...must be all the meth.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is one of the hardest ones to make a profit on from what I hear. I second the one about starting your own. Buy a cheap protein powder and change the label on it. Pick a snazzy name indicating either natural or fast weight loss. Bingo!

Market it to women...the shake for women, especially designed not to make you bulky. Your initial promotion could include a shake weight. Although, the shipping costs may be prohibitive, so a tae-bo or even pilloxing dvd may be the way to go.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Mary Kay, all the way.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Which is better? I just heard some amazing #'s on another thread.. people making tens of thousands of dollars selling this stuff? Sounds too good to be true, but I'm intrigued.

Which one of these MLM's should I hypothetically join if I wanted to make the highest amount of revenue possible every month? Doesn't have to be fitness related. Just needs to bring in the $$$'s.
    I've known many friends who got into these pyramid things only to be disappointed later.
    My advice is to pass on them all.
    Save your money and invest in real estate.
    Good Luck to you whatever you decide.:drinker:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Here we go!
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    Troller?
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    And I guess you have nothing better to do with your time than troll and bash large groups of people who individually you know nothing about. So glad you have such an exciting life! :)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    And I guess you have nothing better to do with your time than troll and bash large groups of people who individually you know nothing about. So glad you have such an exciting life! :)

I'm really sorry about that terrible accident you were in. :(

You know, the one where you lost your sense of humor.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Tasology, start your own religion, much better profit margin.

True story. Religion makes soooooo much more money than MLM.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Don't limit yourself to one product. Steroids, cocaine, weed, meth, acid, X, etc. Be a one stop shop.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I heard there was cake here
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Monovie
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    You want something that people have to keep coming back for more. Example: Scentsy, the scent melts, smells, and then they run out, here they come. Tupperware, this could last years, nobody comes back.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    meth.

see Breaking Bad

hahaha
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I just mug people.

Honestly, I don't know how these 'coaches' sleep at night.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I like this thread. It is funny.

Also, I agree with Mary Kay. That's a tricky one to get out of with any cash left in your pocket.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Don't limit yourself to one product. Steroids, cocaine, weed, meth, acid, X, etc. Be a one stop shop.

Yes! You could market coke for weight loss!
  • FitRealtor18
    FitRealtor18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 93 lbs on The challenge and started promoting it 5 months ago. I've made 25x on initial investment so far working 5-10 hrs a week. The body by vi challenge is the best platform on the planet and will only get better on 1.5.13