your IDEAL Job what do you want to do

Options

Replies

• AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    My ideal Job is to be sponsored and workout in the GYM as a Job I would love to get paid to workout that would be the best

i would have to agree there. it's become a passion. i would also like to help people with their diet and fitness goals.

I agree i like helping people out in the GYM it feels good
  • mdyorston
    Options
    I have always wanted to be a writer/ photographer for National Geographic :)
  • Sarahsue94
    Options
    Manage a Hotel/Inn
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    A stripper.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Counselor to troubled/at risk teens.

This wi be my job starting soon yay. I've been volunteering but now I'll actually will feel like I'm making more of a different.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Lingerie Model :wink:
    YES YES YES!!
    DING DING!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I would love to just volunteer and not have to worry about money. I'd also love to run my daycare and not have to charge parents. I love what I do and enjoy working with kids. Just wish I didn't have to charge people for the service.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Write about climbing mountains. :)
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I would love to be psychiatrist. I think it would be so interesting.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I love my job now, its pretty ideal. But I'd love to create and run a charity for families that live paycheck to paycheck.
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    id wanna join the TIGER NET SYSTEMS TEAM. its like a google earth street view for warzones. you drive around with route clearance and map the routes so other units can take the info u gathered and use it to know what the route they will b taking looks like
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    To travel around the world.........because I'm in love with places I've never been and people I've never met ;)
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Starting fullback for the Denver Broncos
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Guitar Legend?? Generally bumming about not doing much, being awesome at guitar and letting the £££ roll in :-) A guy can dream... ***sighs***
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I love what I do ( stylist ) but I just wish I made MORE money doing it because I doubt anyone is going to pay me to go shopping all day long and drink coffee.
  • kidsnurse7
    Options
    I am an operating room nurse and I love my job. My ideal job is one of two:

1. RNFA (RN First Assistant...would LOVE to be able to assist in surgery)

2. Nursing Informatics ~ I am going to be starting on my masters degree in nursing in the next 6 months or so, if all goes well. I plan to get it in Informatics, I can combine nursing and computers :)
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a personal shopper. My clients would be very wealthy and I would get to travel far and wide. :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Anything involving working in one of the big London theatres.
    I worked in fringe theatre for a while, and loved it, but then I had a sort of breakdown and eating disorder and totally messed up my chance to work in that area even though I had been offered experience on Starlight Express and at the Shakespeare Globe. Biggest regret of my life, I have loved theatre and the arts since a child.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My ideal job would be working in a doggie daycare where I could just play with dogs ALL DAY LONG
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to somehow get paid to write witty Facebook/Twitter status updates.

I mean, isn't that what most mainstream journalists have been reduced to these days anyway?

OUCH.

I graduated with a journalism degree and write witty Facebook/Twitter updates for a living.