Anyone whose goal is 50+lbs please be my friend!

Options

Replies

• saos8391
    Options
    Hi I just started today and I am looking to lose 50lbs :)
  • Freefall321
    Freefall321 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you now! Today is my first on this website. I have 100 pounds to lose! Won't be easy, but we can all do it! :)
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi- I have 50 to lose too-would love some friends with similar goals- it's great to have some support to keep each other motivated. I'll send you a request :smile:
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When I read your post, I thought it was me I was reading about! I usually read the posts, but hardly ever post my own (or reply, for that matter). I only joined MFP a few weeks ago. I, too, have led a mainly sedentary lifestyle. I blame a lot of it on my profession (911 Dispatch Supervisor) and 10-hour shifts. When I get home and on my off days, I don't want to do a THING! But I know that kind of thinking needs to end NOW.
  • luv2fishnd1
    luv2fishnd1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have well over a 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get.
  • spicyginger2006
    spicyginger2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!!! 33 pounds down and 70 ish more to go!! i post everyday and will support you :)
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I just sent a message to be your friend. I need to lose 30+ I started my journey about 6 months ago. It has been a slow start due to some minor medical problems. It is all female and hormonal related. I am definitely ready to cheer you on:)
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    YAY! Welcome to MFP. I would add as many good, motivating people and get burning and logging. I have lost 52 pounds. I hit what I thought was my goal weight 2 months ago and I decided to go for a few more. Feel free to add me. I love adding mommies and people who are positive and motivated! Hugs girl Enjoy your night! ~Corina
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me to your friend list. I have been logging in everyday for the past six months. I will cheer anyone on toward your fitness goals.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Hey there! I've got a good 60+ lbs go to. I'll be happy to add you! :)
  • GlamorousGrandmaJo
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
    I am new and have 100lbs to lose
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would love to join everyone! :)
  • ColleenHollis
    Options
    I've already said goodby to 50 lbs and have 20 more to go and would love to be apart of your jouney. I also have 5 teens in the home and so managing to watch my diet around them proves to be a bit more of a challenge. Add me if you would like to :smile:
  • Pattis11
    Pattis11 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends?
  • rh730
    rh730 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have over 70lb to go, add me if you'd like :)
  • ka7iug
    ka7iug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend.I joined last year, worked on losing for only three weeks and then stopped. Now this year the arthritis in my knee has gotten so bad that the doctor said every pound you lose will make the knee better. I am trying to put off knee surgery. I am 58 years old and I am 5'5. My starting weight this time was my highest at 272. My goal weight is 195 to start. I can't run or walk aerobically at the moment but trying water aerobics twice a week. And I have already lost 16 pounds. I am taking a new weight loss theory this time and setting only six pounds a month. I should reach my goal next November. I'm okay with this. I took a 12-month calendar and wrote each month's goal on it.. This seems more manageable than "I need to lose 25 or 50 pounds". Feeling good about this slower process.
  • ninjaduck248
    Options
    I know how you feel trying to loose weight with kids. I'm a single mummy of three toddlers. I also want to loose 100 lbs. Fingers crossed! =)
  • KatGalr
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, 120 gone so far, hoping for more! Love new friends!
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :)