Vikes vs. Packers

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

now I'm a bad fan because I want the hometown team to win? hahahahahahahaha

And so you are well informed, the Coyotes aren't going anywhere. You will be able to watch nhl games here for a long time.

u said you want the home team to win over the team you grew up with right? yes that is a horrible fan. so if you move to Dallas next year they will become your favorite? LOL

for the last few years i keep hearing that a deal is close for the Yotes. but it always falls through. the Goldwater guys keep shooting it down. has anything been 100 finalized? we may see their move to another city or even contraction come out of this labor war.
  • thethreestrings
    Options
    Packers all the way baby !!
    ^^^^^^^^
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i love that we get to see the best RB in the game go against arguably the best QB. if we could somehow get Megatron in there too :D
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Packers.

Like there is any other choice! :laugh:

My dad is a die-hard Cheese Head. It's in my blood. My old bedroom was converted into the Green Bay Packers Room. The shrine to all things green and yellow. (until the grandkids took it over, that is)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go! I was born and raised a cheesehead, despite living in Indiana but being born in Michigan ;)
  • lbbaughman
    Options
    Go Green Bay!! Green & Yellow baby! :)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    GO NINERS!!

(sorry, had to) :laugh:
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Vikes. I'm a 49ers fan.
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go! Vikes will be tough at home but Ponder can't beat the Pack, minimum 2 picks AP will go for 175 but won't be enuf. Viking secondary is mediocre at best.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Vikings are still playing? I thought they quit years ago.

Lmao so true I only remember the dome collapsing, the meth head, and AP. Otherwise the Vikings dont exist. You will all see the packers in the playoffs, tomorrow is a warm up!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    VIKINGS!!! FOR THE WIN!

I want to see:

Jared Allen throw Rodgers on the ground, hogtie him, and stuff a cheesehead in his mouth.
    SOMEONE, please dear Lord, pull on that freakish hair of Matthews and call him a GIRL!

I also want to see:

Adrian Peterson break free frequently and RUN HIS *kitten* off - record, baby, record!
    Ponder play like he did the first few games of our season....and he played well against Texans, who were 'supposed' to beat us...muahahahahaaaaaaaa!

We're playing at home, we're ready to make fondue with that cheese, and I predict a VIKING WIN!

adrian-peterson.jpg

158030680.0_standard_352.0.jpg
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Purple pride.

Show your horns.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    VIKINGS!!! FOR THE WIN!

I want to see:

Jared Allen throw Rodgers on the ground, hogtie him, and stuff a cheesehead in his mouth.
    SOMEONE, please dear Lord, pull on that freakish hair of Matthews and call him a GIRL!

If Matthews is called a girl....call me a lesbian! I will take me some of that!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin...grew up in Wisconsin and married a huge Packer fan....

I WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE VIKES!!!! LOVE THEM ALWAYS HAVE AND HOPE TO RAISE MY BOYS TO CHEER FOR THEM AS WELL!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!
  • BetterThanThor
    Options
    Packers all the way!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

haha...i think the rest of the NFC would like to see the Packers get beat up as well. :) no real injuries...just some nice bruises that could linger a few weeks.
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Vickings only because i hate the Packers!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!!!

It's hard to be raised in wisconsin and not love the Pack :) especially since I'm only about an hour from Green Bay. But now I go to school in Minneapolis...see the Metrodome on a weekly basis..gross.
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin...grew up in Wisconsin and married a huge Packer fan....

I WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE VIKES!!!! LOVE THEM ALWAYS HAVE AND HOPE TO RAISE MY BOYS TO CHEER FOR THEM AS WELL!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!

I hope not. If your husband is a true packer fan he will not subject your sons to a lifetime of delusional hopes and soul crushing defeats as a Viking fan,unless one or both of you are also Cubs fans. Then I guess all bets are off. Go Pack Go
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Holy Moses this is hilarious. Green and Gold all day and day......Even if you aint from here you've got to respect the tradition that is Green Bay. It's like not acknowledging the Yankees or Muhammad Ali. Love em or hate em you've got to give em props.

And I would call Clay Matthews something entirely different while pulling his hair...me-ow