Anyone whose goal is 50+lbs please be my friend!

Options
124»

Replies

• emeraldbat
    Options
    I'm reaching for 60-65 pounds, everyone is welcome to add me! The support here pushes me!! :D
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I need to lose over 65 pounds. I'm just getting started.
  • MichelleDuhaime
    MichelleDuhaime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have 55 pounds to lose just starting off. I'm a 43 year old mother of 3 and just recovered from thyroid cancer looking to lose.
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 and have 73 more to go, feel free to add me :)

Height: 5'2
    SW: 204
    CW: 193
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have lost 71 lbs and according to my ticker, I have 32 left, but I am thinking more along the lines of 62 left. Once I lose this next 32, I will evaluate myself and go from there. I need lots of MOTIVATION myself!! :) Good luck!!
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    I have about 70-80 pounds more to loose so anyone who wants to add me feel free to add me also...I think having similar friends and goals does help a lot.
  • gumborose
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please add me! This is my first post and I'm although I've been signed up for a while.
    I'm ready to actually get going. I'd like to lose around 70 lbs but am more concerned with being healthy and loving myself. I'm currently on vacation and doing my best to learn about the resources on this site via my phone. First thing I'd like to do is get a weight loss banner. Anyway, please feel free to add me and lots of success to all!
  • MyTimeIsHere
    MyTimeIsHere Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....I've gained such an awesome group of friends......thanks for friending me!