Do you use the MyFitnessPal app on iPhone or website more?

Options
2»

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Both. :smile:
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I use the app on my Android, and I love it. I use the site for the message boards.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I use both but probably the app on my iphone the most so I can stay ontop of it while Im busy and away from my home computer :)
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The app to log, the website to waste time at work or to procrastinate on something.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Use my mobile to scan food and finish up on my pc ....
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I use the website mostly. It's easier and I get to access the forums and groups. The app is cool for on the go logging.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    App on my iPhone and website on my iPad x
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    I use my app on my phone to log in what I eat.. cause it actually with me when i eat.
    & I use the website to figure out info & or talk to other users.
  • owen_richardson
    Options
    I like the ipad app for tracking progress, and some data entry,

The iphone app is handy during the day when i dont have anythng else with me for data entry.

The website is handy for the message boards or moving things around in the food diary.

...they are all pretty good!
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Both phone and laptop --I'm a fast typist --so got to have my laptop or I wouldn't say a thing on here! having options is one of the best things about MFP.
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    i have a Nook so Ito answer the question I guess I'd use the website more. If I'm spending a lot of time on MFP i just get on the laptop as its a pain to type on the Nook for certain websites because .... I don't know how to describe it as I'm relatively new to the tablet/etc experience. It has to deal with the width of the message window and the lack of focus for when your typing. Like I can see what I'm typing right now, but if I were in the margin area on the nook I couldn't see what I'd be typing.
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    I like the ipad app for tracking progress, and some data entry,

The iphone app is handy during the day when i dont have anythng else with me for data entry.

The website is handy for the message boards or moving things around in the food diary.

...they are all pretty good!

Nm
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    For the most part App Monday through Friday, website Saturday and Sunday. This has a direct correlation with when I have down time to do all the other stuff mentioned my everyone. :smile:
  • jacobschwarz
    jacobschwarz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Windows Phone
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I use the website only.

Me too! I don't have a smart phone.
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i use both the website and the app, i like being able to add my food and exercise when i am out using the app, plus i like the ipad app too with the pie chart, its all good
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I probably use my iphone a bit more. Except when I want to get on the boards, then I use the website.