Why you should take progress pics

Options

Replies

• Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great work and you can definitely see the difference :)
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like this idea of the every month photo. It really does show the differences.
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I took weekly progress pics 3 years ago and am using them this time to gauge if I'm "on track to looking like THAT in X weeks".

Had to send off passport photos for 4+ passes in November (heaviest weight), expiring in 1-5 years.

My regress photos:
    photo1.pngphoto2.pngphoto3.png

I should look like my passport photo at the end of August, if I stay on track.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Wow!

Thank you for posting!

You look wonderful :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAY
  • zavolocko
    zavolocko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! I come – 50 lbs in 10 months and it is takes some efforts, I just can imagine how mentally strong you are doing it in 3 months’ time. Advice to take photos is great; I did not do that at beginning, and miss this part a bit.
    Such posts help me in a hard days, and I am really happy then somebody did better than me, it is prove to me , it’s possible.

Keep going!
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! You like great! Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next progress pic :-) Very motivating.
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow you're doing so well and looking great :)
    its so inspiring to see these success pics on here.

you're right about taking progress pics, i took my first pic the other day and it was painful :( but will be motivating when i look back at it
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress!!
    Thanks for the reminder to take pics. I always think about it, but somehow never get around to it.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    So true! I'm taking some pics today! Btw, you're making great progress.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    Amazing! I love the pictures. Keep it up!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Terrific advice!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Great work. Just keep taking it one day at a time. Imagine yourself in another 3 months! You've done an awesome job.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm going to start taking pics as well.
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW WTG! Great work!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    It's truly amazing to see the transformation... thanks for sharing & for the encouragement! :smile:
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Literally jumped up, went to my drawer & grabbed a SWIMSUIT to take progress pics...ugh and at 40% body fat it was not pretty...so only will show when the during/after pics are improvement! Thanks for the motivation!!! You go girl!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm continually blessed and overwhelmed by the support and encouragement here on MFP! Thanks for all of your positive responses. My Craving Monster has been rearing its ugly head and I have been a tad discouraged by the battle. It helps so so SO much to be able to come here and see your positivity! :)

Now, go take a progress pic!!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!