Replies

• xveer22
    xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Fabuulous, fantastic work. You are beautiful!

:blushing: Thank you
  • etta0607
    etta0607 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and so happy! What great pictures and especially the one of you and your daughter together in your old pants...amazing! I am sorry for the loss of your mother as well as other challenges you've faced, but what an inspiration you are with all you've accomplished.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Truly inspiration! WTG!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!!
  • Snuggles5
    Snuggles5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    great success keep up the great work
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and so happy! What great pictures and especially the one of you and your daughter together in your old pants...amazing! I am sorry for the loss of your mother as well as other challenges you've faced, but what an inspiration you are with all you've accomplished.

Thank you.
  • Jeanine1234
    Jeanine1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely amazing! congratulations!
  • Cheri_M
    Cheri_M Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have this quote below on my profile to remind myself I need to stay committed if I want to achieve an ideal weight and be the healthiest I can be:

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”- Art Turock

YOU are a TRUE example of this statement because like other people have posted, you had plenty of excuses you could have used, but you persevered and gave every person out there that needs to lose 100+ pounds, like myself, that it can be done if you make the COMMITMENT.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, truly inspirational & motivating!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are definitely a testimony that there are no excuses. Congratulations on what you accomplished by taking time to care for yourself. Your story and your success are very inspirational. : ) Congratulations!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and you should be so proud of yourself!!!!
  • Qafroggal
    Qafroggal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!! Love the old jeans pic! Can't wait to have one like it!
  • wanderer2222
    Options
    What a success story! You look amazing!!!!
  • nicolekenn
    nicolekenn Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your tremendous weight loss! The best part is knowing that you will be around for years to come for your children (weddings,graduations, etc.) If you don't mind, what types of exercises did you start with initially, till you got into the groove of things. I hope to have half as much success as you! I'm currently 225, with an initial goal of 160.......working to 140/130 in the end. Be proud!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Proud of you!
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You used to look so sad, miserable miserable and unhealthy before. Now you look radiant, gorgeous, young and full of vigour!!! Congrats for totally reinventing yourself!!! You should be so proud of yourself! :-)
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Not very many people could lose that much weight anyway and with all that you have going on it's just wonderful! Give yourself a pat on the back because you've accomplished a great feat!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work! Love the pic of you and your daughter inside your jeans together! Sweet!
  • FattyPandaCakes
    Options
    Stunning.
    You are beautiful OP. Very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!